• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ALL STAR #58 Club. (First Power Girl)

122 posts in this topic

It's funny...for decades, this book was absolute junk. $1 bin fodder at best.

Then, PG takes a central role in Infinite Crisis, and BLAMMO!

Big break out.

I remember reading a lot of Modern readers was posting on the DC forums about how they never heard of earth-2 Batman. Suddenly that book got popular as well.

Wow; just looked at the census and the 9.8 population has exploded to 33. :whatthe:

It'll only get worse this year.

I'm curious to see where all these 9.8's are at. You don't see them for sale often. I know there haven't been any on Ebay for a while and there's only one listed on ComicLink. I've been hunting for one myself. Since this book has been sitting in the dollar bins for so long, I'm wondering if there are actually a bunch of 9.8 candidates out there to cause the census to explode.

How much room is there to grow for All-Star #58? And would a appearance on TV help boost demand for this book?

I think there is still room for growth.

If she was ever announced for anything, this thing in 9.8 would explode even more.

It's just the fact of today's market...