• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turok Son of Stone Collecting Thread !!
2 2

374 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2022 at 10:56 AM, tth2 said:

A few Turoks are in the Heritage weekly auction that just opened for bidding and will be ending on June 6.  

More will be coming in the next few weekly auctions.

The first few Turoks went for bargain prices, so I hope they ended up in the hands of the Turok lovers who hang out in this thread.  

I'd be bummed about the prices except that the prices for a bunch of the Koraks and Tarzans that I had consigned in the same auction went ballistic.

On 6/6/2022 at 11:24 PM, tth2 said:

The first few Turoks went for bargain prices, so I hope they ended up in the hands of the Turok lovers who hang out in this thread.  

I'd be bummed about the prices except that the prices for a bunch of the Koraks and Tarzans that I had consigned in the same auction went ballistic.

You should sell them directly to collectors :baiting:

The Turok's I mean :peace:

Edited by pickycollector

On 6/6/2022 at 11:33 PM, pickycollector said:

You should sell them directly to collectors :baiting:

The Turok's I mean :peace:

My idea of hell would be packing and shipping dozens of books to dozens of different collectors.  lol

The last two Turoks from my collection are being offered in the weekly Heritage auction ending on Sunday/Monday.

For everyone who bid on the various books that have been up during the past few months, thanks!  And for anyone who won any of them, thanks and congratulations!  They are beautiful books that took me a long time to put together.

On 8/30/2022 at 10:18 AM, tth2 said:

The last two Turoks from my collection are being offered in the weekly Heritage auction ending on Sunday/Monday.

For everyone who bid on the various books that have been up during the past few months, thanks!  And for anyone who won any of them, thanks and congratulations!  They are beautiful books that took me a long time to put together.

It was very hard on me to watch all of those beauties go to collections other than mine. :p