• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

yeah im bringing plenty of dough this time learned my lesson last time

I'm gonna try to stick to a strict $350 budget. :ohnoez:

I wish I could be there...to see that budget get blown out of the water. lol

i can take pictures and see how the bugets goes. My thing will be to only visit 3 silverage dealers that will help limit what i spend

No faith..... :sorry:

I think you can do it, I dont think i can stick to a budget at all with so many silverages on my want list

i can take pictures and see how the bugets goes. My thing will be to only visit 3 silverage dealers that will help limit what i spend

I think you can do it, I dont think i can stick to a budget at all with so many silverages on my want list

'The only reason I have a shot, is because I have all the tough Hulk books already. $350 is my budget, but I'm gonna try to stay around $200.

'The only reason I have a shot, is because I have all the tough Hulk books already. $350 is my budget, but I'm gonna try to stay around $200.

Lucky u should be able to stay in budget then

You're my boy bro but you got that itch we all got! lol Its so hard to stay on budget at a CON...bring cash, leave everything else at home!

You're my boy bro but you got that itch we all got! lol Its so hard to stay on budget at a CON...bring cash, leave everything else at home!

I think I have a handle on it.. we'll see this weekend. hm

i'd like a nice 1.8 or 2.0

Those low graders are getting less and less affordable. Someone had a 1.5 available for 3k recently. Good Luck with the search, and be sure to post here when you find one.

Those low graders are getting less and less affordable. Someone had a 1.5 available for 3k recently. Good Luck with the search, and be sure to post here when you find one.

Wow 3K for a 1.5? Glad I got one when I did. :eek:

im quickly learning that even though i am aiming for the shallower end of the pool, the water is still pretty deep! lol

im quickly learning that even though i am aiming for the shallower end of the pool, the water is still pretty deep! lol

It can be, but there's always purple.. (thumbs u

just cant do anything but clean Blue. damn this OCD lol

then, slow and steady wins the race. I'll keep an eye out (thumbs u

then, slow and steady wins the race. I'll keep an eye out (thumbs u

hell, my ocd wont allow me to buy the old cgc flips either.

i appreciate you keeping an eye out :)

Its the truth...it took me a while to find my copy and I only did so with the help of my boardies on here. You'll find one, its just gonna take some time.

Wow 3K for a 1.5? Glad I got one when I did. :eek:

He was ASKING 3K...he did not get it that I know of...it's on eBay now if I am not mistaken. hm

And trust me...I am looking for one in that grade myself...there just are none out there right now. Hopefully I can find one at Philly.

Edited by JesterSB

I think buyers should let the Avengers movie hype die down a bit before they try to hunt one down. That's what I'm doing at least. hm

Hype or no hype from the Avengers movie, Hulk 1s will always be on the up and up and always gonna be on most want list