• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

So I brought my Hulk 1 to the PHX Comic Con in hopes of possibly trading it towards a higher grade copy. No Luck there, but I did get 2 offers of $5,500, and $6,000 for my 4.5 COW. I turned them down.
6k for a 4.5? Wow

So I brought my Hulk 1 to the PHX Comic Con in hopes of possibly trading it towards a higher grade copy. No Luck there, but I did get 2 offers of $5,500, and $6,000 for my 4.5 COW. I turned them down.
6k for a 4.5? Wow

:o I would've accepted but thats just me

6k for a 4.5? Wow

I thought about it, but I turned it down simply because the way they seem to be increasing, I don't know when I'll get another chance to own one as nice.

6k for a 4.5? Wow

I thought about it, but I turned it down simply because the way they seem to be increasing, I don't know when I'll get another chance to own one as nice.

I understand that, i turned down an offer of 10k for my copy a few years ago on the same principal. Then i offerd it to someone for 10k when i had an upgrade lined up and they turned me down.

6k for a 4.5? Wow

I understand that, i turned down an offer of 10k for my copy a few years ago on the same principal.

ya know, I don't think we have a pic of your copy here... :baiting:

The only reasons I brought it was to trade it and cash for an upgrdade. I'm not gonna bring it today, and I'll prob take it to the Safety D box tomorrow.

still kind of nice to know I can get a return on my investment (thumbs u

6k for a 4.5? Wow

I don't know.I was offered 4500.00 for my 3.5,and I turned it down.I don't think I will ever sell my Hulk 1.

6k for a 4.5? Wow

I understand that, i turned down an offer of 10k for my copy a few years ago on the same principal.

ya know, I don't think we have a pic of your copy here... :baiting:

:shy:

The only reasons I brought it was to trade it and cash for an upgrdade. I'm not gonna bring it today, and I'll prob take it to the Safety D box tomorrow.

6k at auction wouldnt surprise me. A 6k offer from a dealer does.

Oh it wasn't a dealer, just a passerby that saw I had it out and asked about price. I said NFS and he offered me 6k cash..

Oh it wasn't a dealer, just a passerby that saw I had it out and asked about price. I said NFS and he offered me 6k cash..

Gotcha!

6k for a 4.5? Wow

I don't know.I was offered 4500.00 for my 3.5,and I turned it down.I don't think I will ever sell my Hulk 1.

you better not. none of you should sell them. any issue of hulk is gold to me. matter of fact, dont sell, let me borrow it. :)

6k for a 4.5? Wow

you better not. none of you should sell them. any issue of hulk is gold to me. matter of fact, dont sell, let me borrow it. :)

i would but i need to sell some more books. wife wont let me buy unless i buy with money i gained from selling books. just for laughs, how much?

If anyone is interested, my 5.5 is for sale. Would much rather it go to a boardie!!

Soooo tempted! I really want to join this club!

Get it......get it.......get it. dc0317dd.gif