• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

997 posts in this topic

Thought you guys would like this. Unrestored.

Journey83.jpg

David,

Wow!! I was just talking with someone about that book. I think it is probably better than the scan shows. Wouldn't you agree?

Rick

Gulp!!!! (I can't swallow). :o

membership card coming soon....

:applause:

Did you get the 5.0 you were looking for?

No, she bought a 6.5!!

:cloud9:

:acclaim:

I expect it to take at least a week or so to get here. :frustrated:

(worship)

Wow... if one can get past that large diagonal color-breaking crease, that's a beautiful book (super PQ, also).

You guys are machines! Congrat's...

I'm chomping at the bit waiting for SDCC to come so I can get mine. :eek:

Wow... if one can get past that large diagonal color-breaking crease, that's a beautiful book (super PQ, also).

You guys are machines! Congrat's...

I'm chomping at the bit waiting for SDCC to come so I can get mine. :eek:

I have a hard enough time waiting for the mail to get here lol

Thanks, the PQ and the Stamp being placed right were it was helped me get around the break on the corner.

Good point on the large date stamp - perfect placement for that particular book.

It's a beaut - congrat's again.

happy 50th, Odinsor.

Yes, Doug continues to buy my best stuff and negotiate me down down down.....I swear, next time my family moves, i'm putting him on retainer to negotiate with the builders!

JIM83cgc45fc-1.jpg

on its way to my house on Monday. Another deal with Joey I swear soon he will own my car.

I know - that one crease is a big deal, but kept that book from grading very well - I do LOVE that date stamp though. You find someone with that birthday in the hobby, that's a $10,000 sale, hands down!

Thank you nice Signature line. Have to love the X-Men, I was collecting them in low grade and recently just sold them all. Figure I should do it right and not just rush to get something like that done. 8.0 or better for me except for the #1. 7.0 is my cut off on that book.