• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

997 posts in this topic

hm might have to sell one of these, time to buy the wife a new car since that teenager hit her yesterday. Its the only Key that I have double of right now which means its probably heading to the chopping block. I honestly am not sure why I even own two of these lol I guess I couldnt say no to the deal me and Roulette worked out.

The real question of course is which one do I keep?

JIM83cgc45fc-1.jpg

SKMBT_C25312053107520_0001.jpg

The 4.5 has the killer date stamp but the fold across the right top corner. The 4.0 is missing the top right corner both have their flaws. Any suggestions on which should stay and which should go.

Edited by dscott

I would keep the date stamped one. 2c

doh! that is the one that I ended up moving. Someone messaged me through eBay and asked if my 2.0 was still for sale. I havent had that book up for a month now. I told him no but I had a 4.0 and 4.5. He ended up sending me a couple hundred more than the last gpa for it via paypal gift with no photo. I am going to hold on to it for at least 7-10 days just to make sure that everything is on the up and up and then ship it off to him.

I would keep the date stamped one. 2c

doh! that is the one that I ended up moving. Someone messaged me through eBay and asked if my 2.0 was still for sale. I havent had that book up for a month now. I told him no but I had a 4.0 and 4.5. He ended up sending me a couple hundred more than the last gpa for it via paypal gift with no photo. I am going to hold on to it for at least 7-10 days just to make sure that everything is on the up and up and then ship it off to him.

Well they are both nice copies,you really couldn't go wrong with either one of them.