• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

My Economy order is waiting at the Post Office for me to pick up today :cloud9:

That's awesome! I'm still waiting on 1 modern and 1 standard. Hopefully I'll see something soon. :wishluck:

I got mine from the post office! ASM 300 9.6 SS McFarlane! And UXM 248 9.8 SS Jim Lee!

I will post them when I get home from work. So pumped!

Now I'm waiting for my Hulk 330 9.8 SS McFarlane

Just got this Young Allies back from Chandler and Sharon, along with a slew of others signed by Stan. This one went in as a 5.0 and came back the same grade (just letting everyone know). I'll put the others up soon. Most of the others were signed by Roy Thomas earlier, but also signed by Stan at the Tribute. Thanks Desertwind! :whee:

YA4CGC50SSFC.jpg

Dude, this is totally sick :D:applause:

Can't wait to see the rest.

:whee:

Just got this Young Allies back from Chandler and Sharon, along with a slew of others signed by Stan. This one went in as a 5.0 and came back the same grade (just letting everyone know). I'll put the others up soon. Most of the others were signed by Roy Thomas earlier, but also signed by Stan at the Tribute. Thanks Desertwind! :whee:

YA4CGC50SSFC.jpg

YA4CGC50SSFC.jpg

Thanks Lloyd! It may be a few days, but I'll get 'em posted. EPL off and running my man. Finally! And Bellamy to Cardiff? As much of a *spoon* he can be, but it shows he does have some class (with a few pounds involved anyway).

YA4CGC50SSFC.jpg

Thanks Lloyd! It may be a few days, but I'll get 'em posted. EPL off and running my man. Finally! And Bellamy to Cardiff? As much of a *spoon* he can be, but it shows he does have some class (with a few pounds involved anyway).

What other books did you get signed?

Definitely a good move for Cardiff man!! :whee:

I'm impressed that you heard about that all the way over there dude.

(worship)

YA4CGC50SSFC.jpg

I bet you hate me for bringing it up to show them now lol

More scanning homie! :pullhair:

A number of Invaders, and Avengers 45, 62 and 71. All were were signed by Stan at the Tribute and earlier by Roy Thomas. I may try to get them up tomorrow.

I was hoping Liverpool might try and pick Bellamy up again for the season. Thought Hodgson might just be able to handle him with no Riise around and his golf clubs impounded, it might have worked. :ohnoez: I think his contract was up at City, so it could have been a cheap signing. Cardiff done good! (thumbs u

Okay ... per Lloyd's pushing: These arrived a few days ago. Avengers 45, 62, and 71 signed by Stan at the event. Also signed by Roy Thomas. Of these books, there were no PQ or grade changes after re-sub.

Avengers45CGC98SSFC.jpg

Avengers62CGC96SSFC.jpg

Avengers71CGC96SSFC.jpg

Again .. thanks Desertwind!