• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

:hi:

You're not alone, no worries. In my personal experience, speed has never been a strong suit for DWC, but I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed by the quality of the product, care, or packing. I'm sure after SDCC is over and they get home, another wave will ship out. (thumbs u

You're not alone, no worries. In my personal experience, speed has never been a strong suit for DWC, but I can honestly say that I've never been disappointed by the quality of the product, care, or packing. I'm sure after SDCC is over and they get home, another wave will ship out. (thumbs u

+1

If the buffet line was a cgc book, you would have had them.

Thanks, idc about the wait, just wanted to make sure there was no problems :)

I got an e-mail tracking number that tells me I'll be getting my books on Thursday. I had a couple of different tiers, so I'll let you know what is in the box when I get it.

I got an e-mail tracking number that tells me I'll be getting my books on Thursday. I had a couple of different tiers, so I'll let you know what is in the box when I get it.

(thumbs u

ok now that the Legends Tour and the San Diego Comic Con is behind us. NOW I can finishing shipping out the rest of the moderns and the economies that arrived while we were in San Diego. Everyone should be getting tracking info by weeks end. Someone please remind me the next time I talk about doing a event like this NOT to do any kind of special label. It just slows everything down waaaay too much. Thanks to everyone for their patience and we look forward to everyones books getting home safe and sound.

Hey Chandler,

I've contacted E-bay about the bogus Tood McFarlane Spawn auction that someone copied several weeks back.

It seems that the "seller" from Thailand keeps posting it for sale. You may want to contact E-bay. I've reported the item.

Got the box, but it wasn't what I was expecting. I'm still waiting on my moderns from this one. Not complaining, just updating people like I said I would.