• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE STAN LEE TRIBUTE *Final Announcement*

639 posts in this topic

Just wondering what people are planning on doing when it comes time to reholder the book? Are you worried about not having the hologram at that time or is just the label enough? I ask just for future reference about other potential signings where a hologram might be placed.

How is it that people with Modern books are getting their stuff first? I submitted one book, a Daredevil #1 valued at $1,700.00 using the express tier. I am still waiting for it. I got the email with the grade on June 16th, what's the hold-up? Is it a Northeast thing? (shrug)

How is it that people with Modern books are getting their stuff first? I submitted one book, a Daredevil #1 valued at $1,700.00 using the express tier. I am still waiting for it. I got the email with the grade on June 16th, what's the hold-up? Is it a Northeast thing? (shrug)

The sticker has to be perfectly cut.

The sticker has to be perfectly cut.

Don't forget that this tier (for expensive books) has the "Polish and shine" treatment that undergoes the state of the art 'wax-on wax-off' handling by the express encapsulators, not to mention the rigorous "ooooh, aaaaah, oooooh, aaaah" display to new CGC employess (that usually takes a long time..)