• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

he admitted he made an error (thumbs u

Was that the 'wrong scan' error?

And did we find out what his Ebay ID is?

Yep, that's the excuse he used.

His ebay id is silversurpher. Oddly enough, his "I have sold well over 4500 books this last year alone on Ebay, with well over a thousand transactions" claim doesn't seem to really hold water as well.

I'm shocked.

There was another boardie who claimed long ago to be selling hundreds of books each month. Same thing - it didn't add up when viewing that person's eBay feedback. Do some of these people think no one can count :screwy:

Yep, that's the excuse he used.

His ebay id is silversurpher. Oddly enough, his "I have sold well over 4500 books this last year alone on Ebay, with well over a thousand transactions" claim doesn't seem to really hold water as well.

I'm shocked.

There was another boardie who claimed long ago to be selling hundreds of books each month. Same thing - it didn't add up when viewing that person's eBay feedback. Do some of these people think no one can count :screwy:

I sold 5 books about 3 months ago.... :)

The most troubling part of this whole sorted affair was the outright denials followed by the vicious name calling and brow beating he gave to anyone who questioned him.

What got me was he didn't have time to look at the accusation/scans objectively because he was at work (or so he says)...which I might understand 'cause everyone's been slow at one time or another, to respond to the boards when at work.

And yet during the same work time, he can wade through this messy thread, pick out his adversaries, and send death threats. Now that's multi-tasking. :ohnoez:

Edited by rockman2008

How did he not figure out 'he'd used the wrong scan' before the thread even started, when kryptospidey asked if it was his old book? hm

Ok I am extremely lost here. I kinda read most of the thread. Someone give me a Cliff's Notes version. You have time to summarize. I have to get ready to go to the gym. I've got my first Muay Thai boxing class. All help would be kindly appreciated. :ohnoez:

Ok I am extremely lost here. I kinda read most of the thread. Someone give me a Cliff's Notes version. You have time to summarize. I have to get ready to go to the gym. I've got my first Muay Thai boxing class. All help would be kindly appreciated. :ohnoez:
will gina carano be there :wishluck:

There was another boardie who claimed long ago to be selling hundreds of books each month. Same thing - it didn't add up when viewing that person's eBay feedback. Do some of these people think no one can count

---------

Is he selling comic lots? Makes it easier to get up to 4500 that way without a huge amount of feedback.

Ok I am extremely lost here. I kinda read most of the thread. Someone give me a Cliff's Notes version. You have to summarize. :ohnoez:

29pp384.jpg + ahahahahahahahah! = :hi:

That +ahahahahahahah! is just a little over the top.

:sumo:

Umm...

No one is buying the "wrong scan" excuse right?

He has the time to go and fiddle with the colors/properties of the scan, but he has no time to scan it again?

BTW - the gif clearly shows one of the scans have shadows along the edges (by the technique used to image capture) whereas the other scan does not.

So apparently, using the same scan can cause a "shadow" to appear.

Roy, jokes are supposed to funny. It's a big part of what makes them jokes.

I thought that the ahahahahahaha!!1!!! used in this thread was funny enough to make fun of and make a double funny. Isn't that funny?

:insane:

FAIL

Like my son Noah said to me (he was about 7 when he said this):

You don't know funny. I know funny.

:roflmao: