• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Original scans BEFORE the book was sent to joey and pressed...

My scans are bad,and enhance certain things..but all the same defects are visible to a lesser degree on his scans.

av57feb002.jpg

av57feb.jpg

since frank is on a self exile, he did ask me to pass on that he can grade pretty good afterall... the book was sent in for grading, and this is the result...

AVENGERS57FC.jpg

Awesome!!

You know who else could grade???

This Guy:

idi-amin2.jpg

And he had great people skills too. Coincidences abound. :eyeroll:

So I guess the next question would be.How does CGC grade a book an 8.5 then regraded it a 9.2? I mean really that's one heck of a difference. (shrug)

No it's not.

It's half a grade

The only difference is people who pay ridiculous premiums for the higher grades, ignoring the fact that what separates them is next to nothing.

Perspective, people.

Awesome!!

You know who else could grade???

This Guy:

idi-amin2.jpg

And he had great people skills too. Coincidences abound. :eyeroll:

and Idi can make slabs float in thin air!

:o

It's not floating, it's pinned to his chest, like his medals.

"This one is for barbecuing villagers, this one is for altering scans and lying about it, this one is for selling the most cookies in my troop."

So I guess the next question would be.How does CGC grade a book an 8.5 then regraded it a 9.2? I mean really that's one heck of a difference. (shrug)

The difference is a "cleaned" back cover that the 8.5 graders notes mentioned as "rub transfer" from another book...thats what down graded the book originally.

Part of the main beef of the whole beginning of the thread,he DRY CLEANED the back and didn't disclose it was my original PRESSED 8.5 now "cleaned",being offered as a "raw" 9.2.

The difference is a "cleaned" back cover that the 8.5 graders notes mentioned as "rub transfer" from another book...thats what down graded the book originally.

Part of the main beef of the whole beginning of the thread,he DRY CLEANED the back and didn't disclose it was my original PRESSED 8.5 now "cleaned",being offered as a "raw" 9.2.

So why didn't you just do all this stuff and save yourself from having something to person_without_enough_empathy about?

Or are you just one of those people that has to have something to person_without_enough_empathy about?

:foryou:

So why didn't you just do all this stuff and save yourself from having something to person_without_enough_empathy about?

Or are you just one of those people that has to have something to person_without_enough_empathy about?

Sheeesh! :insane: Hulk head hurt

My scans are bad,and enhance certain things..but all the same defects are visible to a lesser degree on his scans.

av57feb002.jpg

av57feb.jpg

since frank is on a self exile, he did ask me to pass on that he can grade pretty good afterall... the book was sent in for grading, and this is the result...

AVENGERS57FC.jpg

But how did that book get graded at a 9.2 when he sold it at a con or ebay? The thing is he lied over and over again about it not being the same book and sold the book. Then he acts like a jerk and starts sending pm's threatening people and talking about their mothers.

av57feb002.jpg

av57feb.jpg

AVENGERS57FC.jpg

But how did that book get graded at a 9.2 when he sold it at a con or ebay? The thing is he lied over and over again about it not being the same book and sold the book. Then he acts like a jerk and starts sending pm's threatening people and talking about their mothers.

Exactly! The lies all unraveled.

No it's not.

It's half a grade

The only difference is people who pay ridiculous premiums for the higher grades, ignoring the fact that what separates them is next to nothing.

Perspective, people.

amen to that ^^

WTF are you on or talking about? :insane:

I did have the book PRESSED,and SLABBED and i sold it as such to a boardie,fully disclosed in good faith as a 8.5.I made my money on the $20 book i bought.That was far from the point.

He then tries to resell it cracked out of the 8.5 slab,DRY CLEANED,knowingly PRESSED,and doesnt mention it any of it?And on the boards!

YOU are way off the mark dude.

Edited by kryptospidey

av57feb002.jpg

av57feb.jpg

AVENGERS57FC.jpg

Exactly! The lies all unraveled.

Maybe he's using the wrong scan. hm