• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fogel Underground Price Guide Supplement-THREAD CLOSED

72 posts in this topic

:news:

I just spoke with Dan and he received his personal shipment of the new guide yesterday. There were only 1200 printed and it will never go into a second printing! It is a thick oversized paperback (128 pages) with 3 distinct sections. The first section adds to his 2006 guide by updating many prices and adding a lot of new listings. The listings added are 99% true "older" undergrounds, not stuff printed within the past 5 years. It also expands our knowledge on things such as "how do you tell the difference between Cherry #2, 2nd to 5th printings" as an example. The second section is for underground "minis" and is pretty extensive. The third section is for British undergrounds.

If you collect or are interested in undergrounds, you really need to get a copy now in case they sell out quickly.

The cost is $16.95 (retail) plus shipping to be determined based on how you want your copy sent. Paypal will be accepted. If desired, Dan will sign and/or sketch your copy at no extra cost. These will be sent directly to you from Dan so as to keep shipping costs down & to get them to you faster. You will get your copy basically when I get mine.

Dan has put a couple of dozen copies aside for CGC boardies (per my request) so please post :takeit: for how many copies you want (maximum of 3 to begin with until I see how many of you want copies), whether you want it signed (Dan normally charges extra for signed copies), and we can work out the details in the next day or two.

Front_Cover_small.jpg

You must be 18 or over to order this guide please.

:banana:

I would like to ask that all buyer's PM me their name & address, how you would like the books sent (media mail, priority, etc), whether you want them signed or not, then I will get back to you with an exact total amount for your payment.

Thanks.

Thanks Judd & everyone else.

I forgot to mention that the guide also includes articles about various topics. A couple include an interesting one on Art Spiegelman's Maus and another one about Eastman's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

:takeit: Signed and Sketched

PM Sent!