• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

22 DCs To Go

173 posts in this topic

Ok Ian, on another thread you mentioned what DC's excite you today. But how about going back all the way. You obviously haven't read 30500, but you must have read more than most of us, so what for you are the highpoints. I'm talking content here, not satisfaction gained from finding/purchasing. Tell us your favourite eras, favourite titles, favourite issues etc:. Let's have some insights into your collection.

Justice League Of America 10 and 11 "The Fantastic Fingers Of Felix Faust" and "One Hour To Doomsday".

All the early Metal Men.

All the Inferior Five.

The Adventure Comics two parter where the Earths water supply is doctored to bring the population under the fake President's control (he was really Universo).

Every Kamandi.

The first Fatal Five two parter in Adventure.

The (1961 ??) imaginary story where Luthor kills Superman.

Crisis on Earth One and Crisis On Earth Two - JLA 21 and 22.

Virtually all the first hundred issues of Lois Lane.

Basically all my influences from my formative years.

False alarm, although the comic is advertised as Funny Stuff #37, I sent Ian a link and the comic is actually a Best of DC digest #37........some sellers just don't know what the heck they are selling!!!

Very disappointed, and very frustrating 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Well the hunt goes on I guess!!!

I found one....I found one.......Ian I just sent you a PM to see if you already got this one, if not sweet!!!!

Unfortunately it was a Best Of DC Blue Ribbon Digest 37 which contains "Funny Stuff", which is not a Funny Stuff 37, and which is forty years later as well. Pity.