• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why was the WTB Forum moved above the Forum-Only Marketplace?

98 posts in this topic

It makes sense to me to put the WTB first, then the two selling forums together.

I find myself clicking the wrong one as well.

This is the totally wrong way to do it, as the two Marketplace forums are far, far, far, far more popular then the WTB area, so anyone with a brain would have moved the WTB ghetto BELOW the other two, keeping the top Marketplace forums at the TOP of that section.

CGC has given Arch specific instructions to make changes with the sole purpose of you off.

lol yah iz jest a dumbbass i gess lol

No, you're obviously pretty smart, just in a different way. I don't see "Forum-Only Marketplace, I visualize its position on the page, making navigating the forum extremely quick, as many others do, or they wouldn't click on the wrong forum. If you actually read the titles, then you'd have no problem.

I visualize computer applications like a blind man memorizes the position of furniture in his house, and using that analogy, CGC just moved the couch across the room. Very irritating.

Right.

Because message boards never in the history of the intarwebz ever changed their forum layout. :eyeroll:

Maybe it is irritating. It's also minutiae. Get over it.

As for your point, I do agree that any forum member with a real "voice" has left a long time ago.

An autobiographical comment, perhaps?

JC - I have seen your rants over how many years? But this one takes the cake! It even surpasses your negativity over Joanna making you chubby in her Crisis On Infinite Message Boards thread. Remember that?

Are you actually serious here? I guess so as you made TWO threads about this (talk about a fanboy!).

RTFS, JC - ARE TEE EFF ESS

It is computerese for READ THE FREAKING SCREEN.

Are you so helpless you cannot deal with a simple shift in the order of a message board? GAWD I would have hated to have seen you when phones went from rotary dial to pushbutton. Now THAT would be a worthy YouTube video.

I can also see you trying to figure out how to rewind your first DVD!

Oh GOSH! I am trying to SUBMIT this but I changed my monitor to a widescreen and the SUBMIT button is lower and further to the left than I am used to! I can't submit this! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, how far is there left to fall when POV takes you to task? :boo:

As for your point, I do agree that any forum member with a real "voice" has left a long time ago.

An autobiographical comment, perhaps?

JC - I have seen your rants over how many years? But this one takes the cake! It even surpasses your negativity over Joanna making you chubby in her Crisis On Infinite Message Boards thread. Remember that?

Are you actually serious here? I guess so as you made TWO threads about this (talk about a fanboy!).

RTFS, JC - ARE TEE EFF ESS

It is computerese for READ THE FREAKING SCREEN.

Are you so helpless you cannot deal with a simple shift in the order of a message board? GAWD I would have hated to have seen you when phones went from rotary dial to pushbutton. Now THAT would be a worthy YouTube video.

I can also see you trying to figure out how to rewind your first DVD!

Oh GOSH! I am trying to SUBMIT this but I changed my monitor to a widescreen and the SUBMIT button is lower and further to the left than I am used to! I can't submit this! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to all that is holy that he doesn't use Power Point 2007. The sound of his head exploding in Toronto will be heard throughout the continent.

Is there any possibility that JC was making fun of himself with this thread? Partly b/c he has never made a purchase in the selling forums...and partly b/c it's funny to be ironic and make a post complaining about a trivial forum movement? Those are made every day (movements).

If not, definitely hire a lawyer and sue. Sue everybody...punitive damages here.

Hey, it wasn't a joke. If you don't believe me, check you and Roy's post count over the last year.

... dying slowly, one post at a time.

Believe what you want to believe. I'm not the one that posts nothing but misery, notices & whines about any little change and thinks this place sucks, but for some reason can't seem to tear himself away from it. I enjoy my time here and have met a handful of lifelong friends. How many friends have you met here? Oh, wait...

lol

''I have met more friends here than you have.''

lol

:baiting:

Hey, it wasn't a joke. If you don't believe me, check you and Roy's post count over the last year.

... dying slowly, one post at a time.

Believe what you want to believe. I'm not the one that posts nothing but misery, notices & whines about any little change and thinks this place sucks, but for some reason can't seem to tear himself away from it. I enjoy my time here and have met a handful of lifelong friends. How many friends have you met here? Oh, wait...

lol

''I have met more friends here than you have.''

lol

:baiting:

Yeah, I know, but sometimes you have to communicate with the natives in a language they understand.

:blahblah:

You might want to start breaking up your sentences, as I ran out of breath reading that monolithic pack of gibberish.

As for your point, I do agree that any forum member with a real "voice" has left a long time ago. We're currently overpopulated with a pile of sycophantic jerks who band together to push their limited view of what should and should not be talked about on the CGC Forums.

Just go to any pressing thread and you see the same people trying to stop any real discourse on the subject, and it's the same with any number of other "taboo" subject. This place used to be fun, now it's just Doc Watson and Roy spending their entire *lives* on here, dying away slowly, one post at a time.

And you think I'm :censored: up? doh!

Says the guy with 33K posts. Boy that's a credible accusation.

:screwy:

You might want to start breaking up your sentences, as I ran out of breath reading that monolithic pack of gibberish.

As for your point, I do agree that any forum member with a real "voice" has left a long time ago. We're currently overpopulated with a pile of sycophantic jerks who band together to push their limited view of what should and should not be talked about on the CGC Forums.

Just go to any pressing thread and you see the same people trying to stop any real discourse on the subject, and it's the same with any number of other "taboo" subject. This place used to be fun, now it's just Doc Watson and Roy spending their entire *lives* on here, dying away slowly, one post at a time.

Says the guy with 33K posts. Boy that's a credible accusation.

:screwy:

I have heard roy actually talk, so pretty sure his voice is "real"... and, I have heard watson talk, so again, pretty sure his voice is "real"...

but I have never heard JC talk, so by my logic, his voice is not "real" ... just sayin

I just heard (for some bizarre reason) that the WTB forum was moved ahead of the Marketplace forum, which has resulted in me clicking (from muscle memory) on the WTB forum each and every time I want to see the For Sale Forum.

Not only do sellers have the bad economy to deal with, but also CGC :censored: it up as well.

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

I love it, I kept forgetting to look there. I found two things I needed that other people posted and one thing I sold...

Thanks, QVC! I mean, CGC! :acclaim:

Its a sign, the crash is upon us!

It is upon comicbooks between 1966 to 1996, I am a top rated power seller of non-comicbook stuff but I have been dabbling in comics the last six months and people are practically giving comics away from 1966 to 1996. A massive dump if I ever saw one, slabbed or unslabbed. The only thing thats seems to be immune are Batman/Superman/Timely golden age, Marvel Silver age keys/Showcase 22 and a few hot moderns like Walking Dead/Kick-. Just about everything else is being dumped for either money or people switching over to tradepaperbacks

and thats my market report as a guy who just started to look into comics moneywise after being very successful at other endeavors. 2c

It is upon comicbooks between 1966 to 1996, I am a top rated power seller of non-comicbook stuff but I have been dabbling in comics the last six months and people are practically giving comics away from 1966 to 1996. A massive dump if I ever saw one, slabbed or unslabbed. The only thing thats seems to be immune are Batman/Superman/Timely golden age, Marvel Silver age keys/Showcase 22 and a few hot moderns like Walking Dead/Kick-. Just about everything else is being dumped for either money or people switching over to tradepaperbacks

and thats my market report as a guy who just started to look into comics moneywise after being very successful at other endeavors. 2c

Congrats on being very successful and thanks for the market report.

Do you ever stop to listen to yourself?

You're throwing a tantrum that would make a 5-year old proud over the fact that one of the forums on this board was moved up one notch in the forum list. No, seriously, that's what you are whining & moaning about in this thread - and in the Sales Discussion thread as well.

Talk about an exceptional overreaction - you really have turned into the resident forum drama queen in your old age, grandpa.

Why don't you go somewhere where everyone is your own age, you intolerant bigot? :shrug:

Congrats on being very successful and thanks for the market report.

Other stuff that sells real well are niche books like Sonic/Simpson stuff and thanks

I had to not drink the kool-aid that was offered and cut thru massive amounts of bs. :)

I just heard (for some bizarre reason) that the WTB forum was moved ahead of the Marketplace forum, which has resulted in me clicking (from muscle memory) on the WTB forum each and every time I want to see the For Sale Forum.

Not only do sellers have the bad economy to deal with, but also CGC :censored: it up as well.

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Is this for real? lol

Me have to look for a second for selling forum and me get soooo mad! lol