• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

This thread rocks...when I get my FF1 back and finish paying off my last big key I'm gonna have to take some new shots myself.

TIme for DC?!?!?!?

There may be a few upgrades in my future but a few DC's may be possible. I've got a few friends pushing me to start on the DC's or to go after some GA's.

This thread rocks...when I get my FF1 back and finish paying off my last big key I'm gonna have to take some new shots myself.

TIme for DC?!?!?!?

There may be a few upgrades in my future but a few DC's may be possible. I've got a few friends pushing me to start on the DC's or to go after some GA's.

No DCs !!!!!

TIme for DC?!?!?!?

No DCs !!!!!

???

I never did understand how anyone can collect one companies comics and not another.

When I first started collecting comics I just bought what I could afford and what looked good.

I wouldn't even know what DC, Marvel, Charlton etc. was in those days.

As I got a bit older and started getting paid, I bought every title in the shop without discrimination.

I just love comics from any source, its all good. :banana:

I never did understand how anyone can collect one companies comics and not another.

When I first started collecting comics I just bought what I could afford and what looked good.

As I got a bit older and started getting paid, I bought every title in the shop without discrimination.

NO DC!!!! :sumo:lol

When your Marvel collection is complete like mine :baiting:

Maybe then you will see DC for the goodness it is. :cloud9:

:foryou:

You have everything complete from Marvel? You have a Linda Carter Student Nurse #5 you can sell me??? :foryou:

Nah man...never liked DC for some reason. Never got into it. Way too much to buy...being I have nothing from them.

You have everything complete from Marvel? You have a Linda Carter Student Nurse #5 you can sell me??? :foryou:

Nah man...never liked DC for some reason. Never got into it. Way too much to buy...being I have nothing from them.

So what you going to focus on next, I guess you will be complete in your quest quite soon ?, Atlas?. Atlas is good and relatively cheap.

I dont recall ever having Linda Carter :cloud9: #5 but if I ever did it is long since packed away with all the more obscure titles. I only have access to the main titles and have no records of what I have put away. :(

So what you going to focus on next, I guess you will be complete in your quest quite soon ?, Atlas?. Atlas is good and relatively cheap.

I dont recall ever having Linda Carter :cloud9: #5 but if I ever did it is long since packed away with all the more obscure titles. I only have access to the main titles and have no records of what I have put away. :(

It was worth a try. I am not sure. Maybe buy some of the obsure stuff from Atlas from the 50s (Millie, Patsy maybe pre Heros) I am down to 60 comics but that might take me awhile. I can only imagine what your collection looks like...I only have tons of Marvel books...and I cant really find stuff or get to it that easy. You have tons of stuff from every company. Your collection must be a mess! lol

It was worth a try. I am not sure. Maybe buy some of the obsure stuff from Atlas from the 50s (Millie, Patsy maybe pre Heros) I am down to 60 comics but that might take me awhile. I can only imagine what your collection looks like...I only have tons of Marvel books...and I cant really find stuff or get to it that easy. You have tons of stuff from every company. Your collection must be a mess! lol

Actually its pretty well organized for the most part.

21 cabinets hold a lot of books A to Z at 600 per drawer these are all my main titles and sets I am working on.

Its only that a computer crash with all my lists stops me from knowing at a glance what I have and which box things are in (about 100 long boxes of complete stuff in the loft)

10ComicroomDraws.jpg

Linda what what # what???!! ???

21 cabinets hold a lot of books A to Z at 600 per drawer these are all my main titles and sets I am working on.

Its only that a computer crash with all my lists stops me from knowing at a glance what I have and which box things are in (about 100 long boxes of complete stuff in the loft)

10ComicroomDraws.jpg

Very cool idea, the file cabinets look great for permanent storage.

Linda Carter Student Nurse...They are more comics out there, other then keys. :makepoint:lol

10ComicroomDraws.jpg

Very cool idea, the file cabinets look great for permanent storage.

Yeah real cool! Wish I had the space for something like that! :applause:

Linda Carter Student Nurse...They are more comics out there, other then keys. :makepoint:lol

(worship)