• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Legends Tour input - now including Jim Steranko

523 posts in this topic

Ok so now lets see how this is looking based on your input.

Steve Ditko Waiting until NYCC for signing :o

Not happening...unless hell is freezing over the same day. Haven't checked my Farmers Almanac recently...

ps for me Mike Esposito is number one, until todays thread I didn't even know he was still alive.... so that would be HUGE

Mike Esposito is a family friend. Used to go to the race track with my Uncle and Grandfather every weekend. I was also under the impression he passed away.

Ok so now lets see how this is looking based on your input.

Steve Ditko Waiting until NYCC for signing :o

Not happening...unless hell is freezing over the same day. Haven't checked my Farmers Almanac recently...

There's a chill in there air.

Just sayin'.

:lol:

Wrightson is a West Coast guy as far as I know. And unfortunately CT is not in the cards for this tour being it is North and not South. But maybe in October.

Well,FWIW, Albany is only about 1.5 or so away from CT and it's actually Southeast from there (I drive through Albany whenever I go home in Upstate NY).

That said, I don't know how "into" signings Byrne is as I rarely hear about him venturing forth. But let me know if the tour takes you into this neck of the woods!

ps for me Mike Esposito is number one, until todays thread I didn't even know he was still alive.... so that would be HUGE

Mike Esposito is a family friend. Used to go to the race track with my Uncle and Grandfather every weekend. I was also under the impression he passed away.

You do a great job keeping in contact with family friends :)

You do a great job keeping in contact with family friends :)

lol

Well I spent 2 hours at his house with him last year looking at art and getting autographs. So I am pretty sure he is alive and well

I'm still working on my list, but I would not include Steranko because he is going to be at the Pasadena Rock'n Comic Con at the end of May. Coincidentally, Chandler will be there too.

I kept Steranko on the list because I was hoping for the possibility of a sketch or two in a more controlled environment.

I'm still working on my list, but I would not include Steranko because he is going to be at the Pasadena Rock'n Comic Con at the end of May. Coincidentally, Chandler will be there too.

I kept Steranko on the list because I was hoping for the possibility of a sketch or two in a more controlled environment.

A dear friend of mine has commissioned a sketch for me and it is going on a year at least. It has been paid for and everything. I know that he is not the easiest person to get one from.

There is hope Doug!

I hope it happens for you!!!