• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could you reduce your collection to just 350 comics?

71 posts in this topic

I was talking to another boardie and the topic came up on if we could reduce our collections to just 350 comics. So if you could have trades and hardbacks could you reduce your comic collection to just 350 books plus trades? I'm actually contemplating it, I know my wife would like it. lol

I was talking to another boardie and the topic came up on if we could reduce our collections to just 350 comics. So if you could have trades and hardbacks could you reduce your comic collection to just 350 books plus trades? I'm actually contemplating it, I know my wife would like it. lol

Could I? Probably If I really wanted to.

Do I want to do that? No.

However, I'd like to cut my collection from the around 8000 that it is now to about 3000 or less.

This thread reminds me of a story I read about a hardcover collector who I thought about modeling my collection after. This collector kept his collection at 100 books, +/- a few as he sold off books to upgrade. And no, I would have trouble, like reading my old books to much.

Bruce

I have about 8,000 books, I decided to get it down to 1,000. It's going to take me about 5 years, because I have to reread the books, chose the books, decide which ones I like best AND I keep buying more books...

But, it's a fun project:)

I have about 8,000 books, I decided to get it down to 1,000. It's going to take me about 5 years, because I have to reread the books, chose the books, decide which ones I like best AND I keep buying more books...

But, it's a fun project:)

Sounds like a vicious circle to me. lol

DRX