• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

Well i dont know what to say everyone knows who it is so i dont have to say that part, I guess i got screwed out of a book. There def no explaination for what he did to me but what can i do? Nothing i guess. Batman got the book, there friends, hes going through some stuff. I did put the deposit first he thought i would not pay (even though i had the money a week before batman hmmmmmmm). If the book wasnt a book i really wanted this thread would not exist but again what can i do.

Not good

A death in the family can certainly hurt you ability to be on the boards check PMs etc, I lost my Mom Jan 1 so I know what the seller may be dealing with .That being said..

I still would not renegg and sell the book to someone else. for more money if that is in fact what happened.A deal is a deal.We all have tragedys that make us unable to get the computer as much as we would like but the sellers death in the family or whatever he has going on should not stop him from completing the sale

I am not insensitive or trying to downplay the sellers situation but I can understand the buyers point of view..

Sorry for the sellers loss..

A deal is a deal 2c

And i agree with you 100% and i truly am sorry for his lost , but i got screwed for no reason. I myself am going through a loss too my best friend died unexpectedly a week and a half ago ,so Yes it sux

O and BTW i am not mad at batman i assume he didnt know and ive talked to him before and he seems like a good person

The seller said he had a personal P.M. with you, I assume to explain the situation. Mind telling us what the explaination was. Alot of boardies would like to hear it I'm sure.

DRX

Edited by DRX

O and BTW i am not mad at batman i assume he didnt know and ive talked to him before and he seems like a good person

The seller said he had a personal P.M. with you, I assume to explain the situation. Mind telling us what the explaination was. Alot of boardies would like to hear it I'm sure.

DRX

Yeah! I would post the PM...but thats just me

DRX

It was just that he thought i would not pay after the deposit ( well i dont give $500 to just anybody but...) I had the money within a few days of the deposit well befor batman said he bought the book so yes i got screwed.

DRX

It was just that he thought i would not pay after the deposit ( well i dont give $500 to just anybody but...) I had the money within a few days of the deposit well befor batman said he bought the book so yes i got screwed.

That is f-ing ridiculous.

DRX

can you copy and paste the pm?

DRX

That sounds like a load of B.S. You send a deposit of $500.00 clams because you not sure you want it. :screwy:

DRX

I really really want everyone to know i did do nothing wrong it may seem like theres info being left out but trust me there isnt. I never gave any indication that i wouldnt have the money so i have no idea where this came from. And if there were an issue you all know he would have brought it up to clear his name

Well i dont know what to say everyone knows who it is so i dont have to say that part, I guess i got screwed out of a book. There def no explaination for what he did to me but what can i do? Nothing i guess. Batman got the book, there friends, hes going through some stuff. I did put the deposit first he thought i would not pay (even though i had the money a week before batman hmmmmmmm). If the book wasnt a book i really wanted this thread would not exist but again what can i do.

Don't sweat it. I'm sure a nicer presenting book for the grade will come along before you know it.

Why did he say the book was more damaged than he thought?

just sounds like excuses to me (shrug) Matt told him he didn't care and wanted the book anyways

Edited by LovinTheSurfer

I believe the book cgc'd a .5 vs the 2.5 he stated, though that might be a diff tec 37 he is talking about (shrug)

SO he could sell it to BATMAN lol

I believe the book cgc'd a .5 vs the 2.5 he stated, though that might be a diff tec 37 he is talking about (shrug)

It was never a 2.5 to begin with

It was never a 2.5 to begin with

I thought in one of matt's first posts, he said it was sold to him as a 2.5 (shrug)