• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

I just read all of this. Now that's dediction.

Isn't that you just being late to the party again?

He's not late. Happy hour at the Pub just ended. Hey, Gav. :foryou:

DRX

Didn't someone post that the new buyer paid less than mt1000 (shrug)

If so wasn't higher offer motivation hm

From earlier posts, it looked like the buyer paid $100 less than what Matt was going to pay.

What yannis did was wrong and he should be put on the probation list, end of story. I' m still willing to bet that bat-man undercut Matt. Bat-man should not be off the hook yet.

Added a poll to this to see what people though.

I predict much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

"Wailing and gnashing of teeth" is going off 3-5

"Desperate backtracking" is now at 3-1

"Offer to meet in SD for mad pimp-style beatdown ahahahahahah" is a dark horse at 15-1

"Offer to meet in SD for mad pimp-style beatdown ahahahahahah" is a dark horse at 15-1

What are the odds of the retarded brother somehow being responsible?

I think you should throw in flogging with a Cat-Of-Nine-Tails. Ouch. :o

DRX

O and BTW i am not mad at batman i assume he didnt know and ive talked to him before and he seems like a good person

The seller said he had a personal P.M. with you, I assume to explain the situation. Mind telling us what the explaination was. Alot of boardies would like to hear it I'm sure.

DRX

It was just that he thought i would not pay after the deposit ( well i dont give $500 to just anybody but...) I had the money within a few days of the deposit well befor batman said he bought the book so yes i got screwed.

It had only been a week since you gave the deposit, correct? (shrug) Did he bother to email you to see if you were still committed to buying the book?

If the original seller were put on the Probation List, what would he have to do to remove himself from the List?

IMO Thats hall of shame stuff he did. No excuse for what he did. Once you are on the hall of shame there is no coming off.

I just wanted to notify everyone that a personal pm to Matt with a full explanation has been sent. I apologize but I dont alway have the time these days to be on the threads every day of the minute. I am very sorry about this situation but I had some serious family issues to deal (and although I cannot get into detail here- it includes death) so before fingers get pointed I believe a personal matter should be handled by the parties involved first. Then it can be spoken of here. In the meantime I have to go now and will be awaiting Matts response later on tonight. Thank you everyone

Sorry for the family issues. :foryou:

That having been said, how exactly did that cause the book to be sold to Bat-Man and not mt1000? (shrug)

If the original seller were put on the Probation List, what would he have to do to remove himself from the List?

IMO Thats hall of shame stuff he did. No excuse for what he did. Once you are on the hall of shame there is no coming off.

possibly getting another Tec' 37 for him

Good point, but what are the odds of that?

Good point, but what are the odds of that?

probably the same odds that yannis will come off the prob. list lol

What yannis did was wrong and he should be put on the probation list, end of story. I' m still willing to bet that bat-man undercut Matt. Bat-man should not be off the hook yet.

Added a poll to this to see what people though.

18-1 I wonder who voted no :whistle: Yannis or Bat-man