• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

I actually did secure a book that I'm hopefully picking up locally next Friday

You better be careful you dont get mugged or beat up. lol

DRX

That CKB is a very dangerous guy too! I'll be strapped for sure! lol

I felt like I had to make one final statement here before I got off for the final time. I want to thank the support from all the people I have dealt in the last few years. I also want to thank the friends I have made and met at conventions but I have decided to take a leave of absence for some time to think. In that time I will think about coming back here or not. I will make good with Matt and get him a book for a price he will be pleased within time but after that who knows. I guess after all the good deals I have done in the past meant nothing. It really is "what have you done for me today" that matters. It is fine. I accepted the bashing. I just wish that some of the on going witch hunters to please (at least) keep out of my personal family business. My personal family problems arent anyones concern. And I do not think that it should be posted for everyone to see. Matt and a few of my personal board member friends only know and hopefully it will stay that way. And please for the last time stop any finger pointing at Bat-Man because he is a good guy and really had no clue what was happening. Let the guy be so he can enjoy the hobby he grew up to love and be able to post freely with no harrasment. I guess if there are people who need to be in contact with me can either email me or text me in order to get in touch. For some of my buddies who have my email feel free to give it to anyone who wants to get in touch with me as well. I will check on any pms tomorrow and that will be it. Take care everyone

I just want to say thanks to everybody for helping i greatly appreciate it

I just want to say "tell us WTF you agreed upon TO THE LETTER"

You took it to the people and now the people want to hear the conclusion. You can't just use us for your own satisfaction and leave us hanging.

That's not how a community works.

As far as I'm concerned you are both on my probation list until time stands still if you don't cough up the details. Don't bother buying from me, nor will I buy from you.

I'm happy that you came to an S & M type happy conclusion but someone give me my time back for 70 pages of selling research wasted by members agreeing in private that they aren't despicable to try to escape being put on the probation list in the end.

You my friend need to chill out maybe go back and read it again cause you apparently missed alot, i said time and time again i got screwed and theres nothin i can do, i dont have the book and never will what more do you want?????

As far as putting me on the probation list seriously grow up and dont worry i wont buy from you and you can do the same from me. I didnt make the resolution private at all

You made the resolution private by not making it public, and from the way you have worded it you had no say in the resolution either and that is sad.

BTW, don't worry because you're on my private probation list, not the forum one. (and I don't own any 'Tec 37"'s either.)

It's too bad you can't get this angry at the seller because you do need to grow some if you want buy here or you are going to find more of your purchases walking away from you (but not from me)

Night Matt boy :)

What I learned from this thread:

Subliminal is a *spoon*. (thumbs u

:o Domo and I agree! The world is ending.

:eek:

Then get ready for hell on earth...because I also agree that Yannis should have his sorry butt thrown on the probation or hall of shame list.

The End is Nigh :o

Not yet...2012! :devil:

DRX

No, he will have Matt with him and his 18 inch arms :o

lol did he have stars in his eyes when he said that

I felt like I had to make one final statement here before I got off for the final time. I want to thank the support from all the people I have dealt in the last few years. I also want to thank the friends I have made and met at conventions but I have decided to take a leave of absence for some time to think. In that time I will think about coming back here or not. I will make good with Matt and get him a book for a price he will be pleased within time but after that who knows. I guess after all the good deals I have done in the past meant nothing. It really is "what have you done for me today" that matters. It is fine. I accepted the bashing. I just wish that some of the on going witch hunters to please (at least) keep out of my personal family business. My personal family problems arent anyones concern. And I do not think that it should be posted for everyone to see. Matt and a few of my personal board member friends only know and hopefully it will stay that way. And please for the last time stop any finger pointing at Bat-Man because he is a good guy and really had no clue what was happening. Let the guy be so he can enjoy the hobby he grew up to love and be able to post freely with no harrasment. I guess if there are people who need to be in contact with me can either email me or text me in order to get in touch. For some of my buddies who have my email feel free to give it to anyone who wants to get in touch with me as well. I will check on any pms tomorrow and that will be it. Take care everyone

Perhaps you deserved some sort of pass on this one (shrug)

Make a few good deals = one screwover (tsk)

Bat-man's name is Alex right? I'm sorry but I can no longer refer to him as Batman. Just because you're the first person to pick a user name on a message board, does not give you the right to be called Batman! lol I'm halfway joking....but seriously, it IS awkward calling him that every post.

He seems like a nice guy, but where the hell is he? That was NOT a smart move hiding in a bunker and hoping that the smoke clears. Kind of cowardly if you ask me.

Yannis...I don't know you, but that final post really didn't seem to apologetic. You didn't want this thread here because it hurt your rep and you had to do damage control..other than that, I really don't you ever cared that you pulled a book from someone that sold some of his comics and works overtime to pay for it. You don't care..never did....

Only reason you care now is because you got caught. You probably figured since Matt was a newer member that he wouldn't make a big stink.

Who knows what you were thinking. I'm not saying you don't have family issues but that's not enough for me. Business is business and it goes forward.

DRX

No, he will have Matt with him and his 18 inch arms :o

lol did he have stars in his eyes when he said that

You two are sick!

Why, for once, can't someone come on and say 'gee, you know, I'm sorry, guys. I've used horrible judgement and I'll do what I can to right the situation.' (shrug)

You took it to the people and now the people want to hear the conclusion. You can't just use us for your own satisfaction and leave us hanging.

As far as I'm concerned you are both on my probation list until time stands still if you don't cough up the details. Don't bother buying from me, nor will I buy from you.

I'm happy that you came to an S & M type happy conclusion but someone give me my time back for 70 pages of selling research wasted by members agreeing in private that they aren't despicable to try to escape being put on the probation list in the end.

You my friend need to chill out maybe go back and read it again cause you apparently missed alot, i said time and time again i got screwed and theres nothin i can do, i dont have the book and never will what more do you want?????

As far as putting me on the probation list seriously grow up and dont worry i wont buy from you and you can do the same from me. I didnt make the resolution private at all

You made the resolution private by not making it public, and from the way you have worded it you had no say in the resolution either and that is sad.

BTW, don't worry because you're on my private probation list, not the forum one. (and I don't own any 'Tec 37"'s either.)

It's too bad you can't get this angry at the seller because you do need to grow some if you want buy here or you are going to find more of your purchases walking away from you (but not from me)

I've dealt with Subliminal before and he has always come across as a good guy. I think he is very honest and gets very upset when he sees dishonest or selfish behaviour. I disagree with him in this case but think he is one of the good guys.

Admit you made a mistake, make good with mt1000 and all will be well.

Admit you made a mistake, make good with mt1000 and all will be well.

I don't think he can.

It appears MT1000 doesn't want anything to do with him, so even if Yannis "found" him another book, unless free (insert laughter here), MT will not fork over a penny to the one that welched.

Just my observation of how things have transpired.

When all is said and done Yannis deserves to be on the "Hall of Shame" list.Probation list will do nothing here,for he can't make good on this transaction.Needless to say he will be on my " do not buy from" list.Yannis if you plan to sell books or anything for that matter you treat EVERY customer like it's your only customer,and never go back on your word.I am however sick to death that I had to read 300 posts.........JK :jokealert:

What I learned from this post:

You are a master baiter but I don't eat worms or minnows