• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a thread for venting.

89 posts in this topic

Oh and I think that everyone should delete facebook and myspace. It's too weird to be linked to so many people from so many different areas of your life. "Oh hey look it's that girl that sat next to me in sixth grade science class and she's hitting on my sister...awesome."

Oh and I think that everyone should delete facebook and myspace. It's too weird to be linked to so many people from so many different areas of your life. "Oh hey look it's that girl that sat next to me in sixth grade science class and she's hitting on my sister...awesome."

Link?

Link?

haha hypothetical example.

The venting has always been here. Doesn't bother me if it's a legit concern and it can be resolved thru a thread.

If it can't be resolved and the thread is just to waste time, than that's annoying. It's one of those things that is the politics of being involved in a large group setting.

Not a vent but when people say shenanigans I always think of Super Troopers

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy mess on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Farva: You mean Shenanigans?

I also cant stand when people jump all over a noob for posting a sales thread wrong. That always pizzes me off. And I also hate that you cant speak your mind about a certain comic dealer without getting a strike or warning.

And I also hate that you cant speak your mind about a certain comic dealer without getting a strike or warning.

ComicLinkadinkus

There! I said it three times while standing in front of a mirror, and nothing happened.