• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Jeremy Bastian was handing out free copies of Freaks magazine from Olympian Publishing (Mar 2010) ... OlympianPublishing www.OlympianPublishing.com ... which features an interview with Bastian and details on other projects he's involved with. Maybe you can contact them if you'd like an issue. Magazine is slightly larger than scanner. Here's a sample:

Thanks for the insight. (thumbs u

"...It's the same cover art as the first print, and on the same papers, but with copper stamping for the logo (the price is still in red) and a small "2nd printing" stamp that I think was in an orange rust color. (Orange is Jeremy's favorite color, so we used this color for him!)

Diamond destroyed the majority of this print run, so there's no telling how many made it out. I would suspect not more than a couple of hundred, but that's a guess. It's sad, they look AWESOME." Tom, Olympian Publishing regarding the rarest of all CPG books.

And I thought it was the #1 1st print that was the rarest. You know me, had to pull resources and find it. Finally got here. ;)

CPG12ndprint.jpg

Edited by FIREFLY

"...It's the same cover art as the first print, and on the same papers, but with copper stamping for the logo (the price is still in red) and a small "2nd printing" stamp that I think was in an orange rust color. (Orange is Jeremy's favorite color, so we used this color for him!)

Diamond destroyed the majority of this print run, so there's no telling how many made it out. I would suspect not more than a couple of hundred, but that's a guess. It's sad, they look AWESOME." Tom, Olympian Publishing regarding the rarest of all CPG books.

And I thought it was the #1 1st print that was the rarest. You know me, had to pull resources and find it. Finally got here. ;)

CPG12ndprint.jpg

why you always gotta make me jelous bro? :baiting:

What is this Cursed Pirate Girl you are referring to? (shrug)

I believe some people I am somewhat acquainted with were supposed to sell me a copy from the books they purchased in Chicago, but alas, the only memory and lingering souvenir I have from the event is a sharp, persistent pain in my rectal area. hm

I believe some people I am somewhat acquainted with were supposed to sell me a copy from the books they purchased in Chicago, but alas, the only memory and lingering souvenir I have from the event is a sharp, persistent pain in my rectal area. hm

:sick:

lol

Hope you get your copy, brother, cuz that really seems like you may be needing some cream for that shiznit! lol

Getting screwed will do that to you - or so I've heard.

Edited by Kathryn