• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

OK,

I read them and all I have to say is WOW! I knew it was about an empowered little pirate girl, but it went in all kinds of directions with it's mythology. Great art and story. Although, this is not my genre, I can see why these are sought after by others. If the creator, can keep up the momentum with the next arc, this could very well be the best new Modern of 2010, IMHO . ^^

OK,

I read them and all I have to say is WOW! I knew it was about an empowered little pirate girl, but it went in all kinds of directions with it's mythology. Great art and story. Although, this is not my genre, I can see why these are sought after by others. If the creator, can keep up the momentum with the next arc, this could very well be the best new Modern of 2010, IMHO . ^^

:whee: Glad you enjoyed it Jerel!

Jerel- so glad you had a chance to read and enjoy the books. I love hearing everyone's thoughts. I will be sharing more of my own thoughts after I get the chance to read issue 2 and 3 - I'm still waiting on my copy of #2.

got my #2 2nd and #3 1st from ebay, both with dented corners thanks to not enough packing. but i have my readers of those 2 now. now i just need a HG copy of each for my collecting purposes ;)

will let you know after i read them but they really are gorgeous to look at

Well, today was a grand day.

Look what came in the mail - and notice that pretty little sig on the bottom right:

017-5.jpg

So now I have a complete set of 3 and I am on :cloud9:

014-7.jpg

Edited by Kathryn

Jeremy Bastian was handing out free copies of Freaks magazine from Olympian Publishing (Mar 2010) ... OlympianPublishing www.OlympianPublishing.com ... which features an interview with Bastian and details on other projects he's involved with. Maybe you can contact them if you'd like an issue. Magazine is slightly larger than scanner. Here's a sample:

98632.jpg.5daceaa760ef560e5750b184a5254a2b.jpg

98633.jpg.7c2f80e5b787fe7bc18344cbd08acd4b.jpg

Edited by Detroit Mike