• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Sweet score I just got all my stuff this past Monday.

Here's 2 Pook dolls I guess in the beginning they used raised eyes (left one) and changed them to flat with the yellow stitch look.

DSCN0647.jpg

Tote bag with buttons. Thanks to Julio for picking up all the small buttons at a con for me. The big ones are form Century Guild.

DSCN0648.jpg

Edited by KTerrell

:o

Missed out on all this CPG orangy goodness. :P

HEY Julio! How ya been?

It was part of a silent auction held in late February through Century Guild website. I just got my package today (same as above). Obviously they had more than one package available so a few people shared in CPG goodness. :)

:o

Missed out on all this CPG orangy goodness. :P

HEY Julio! How ya been?

It was part of a silent auction held in late February through Century Guild website. I just got my package today (same as above). Obviously they had more than one package available so a few people shared in CPG goodness. :)

:hi:

I wonder how much an orange coffee mug will go for. That would perk my morning up each day at work. Never seen one on feebay. hm

well there are 100 and i'm guessing most went to friends of Thomas. I don't plan on selling mine, but I would think eventually one will pop up somewhere.

I managed to pick up CPG #1 & 2 first prints for $75 today at a little convention. I only had the trade before, but I think that was a decent price as they are in good condition. I'll just keep an eye out for #3 now!

I managed to pick up CPG #1 & 2 first prints for $75 today at a little convention. I only had the trade before, but I think that was a decent price as they are in good condition. I'll just keep an eye out for #3 now!

Very nice score! (thumbs u

I now have an orange goody in my possession. I'm part of the 100 now with a nice mug for my mud. Thanks for the hook up, Kyle. :headbang: