• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

For any of you wanting a unique CPG piece, these are up for sale by Century Guild... absolutely beautiful, from Jeremy's first art exhibition signing, November 20, 2010:

http://centuryguild.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/jeremy-bastian-sale-his-very-best-artworks-in-a-unique-format/

So grab 'em while you can... I don't think they are going to last very long!

Nice score, Kyle.

Just got done making a nice breakfast for the wifey. Time to relax a bit with some CPG reading for my little girl (and some more for myself). :cloud9:

a2dcd21f.jpg

Happy Mother's Day peeps.

wow, they were really steals.

i just got done reading all three of those and i have to say i'm way impressed with this guy. pretty sick.

wow, they were really steals.

i just got done reading all three of those and i have to say i'm way impressed with this guy. pretty sick.

Oh man, that was indeed a nice snag. (thumbs u

I really like the walking the plank scene that is in the coin of the birds skull. I didn't have it out long with the little one running around, maybe later tonight I'll get it to get it out again.

This commission came in the mail today from Jeremy. I requested a girl in a kimono and this delicate lined beauty is what he came up with. My first original by Jeremy and I have to say I am thrilled with the piece. :)

kimonogirlbyjeremybasti.jpg

He even included one of the FCBD mini bookplate prints which I put in my copy of the FCBD hardcover. :D

Thanks, Cheryl. I agree. I love the intricate details. When I was commissioning the piece Jeremy told me that before CPG he was creating a story about samurais and demons. After he told me that I knew it was going to be a great piece. :)

Samurais and demons? Man, that would have been a great story, especially attached to the art. He never ceases to amaze me. Beautiful piece, man.

Now, if he only knew how to do tats... hm

So I finally got to ask Jeremy about the sketchbook on the right. He said that it came out before the first issue on the left. He couldn't remember if he had printed 200 copies or 100 copies. Now on to the next mystery, Scoob.

126030.jpg.328175291557321add6db345723a4666.jpg