• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
45 45

9,785 posts in this topic

On 10/17/2024 at 5:47 PM, Microchip said:

^^:golfclap:

You need Dr Strange's first cover appearance to go with it :baiting:

Lol I have doctor strange 1 first gen label in 9.0, but may have missed my opportunity for the 1st cover. I found it raw for under $100 at half price books maybe 2018 or 19 before the spike and deemed it too low a grade, and I never revisited. :sorry:

Coulda shoulda woulda kind of deal, or kicking myself for passing in it to begin with, but c'est la vie.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/22/2024 at 6:27 PM, Corvonie said:

WOWZER Patrick, those are to die for!

I have been looking for years for a nice unpressed copy of FF #4 with great colors, gloss and centering. This one was graded in 2005 and probably would get 8.5 with a straight resub today. I love the years when CGC was grading tight!

On 10/22/2024 at 7:11 PM, pickycollector said:

I have been looking for years for a nice unpressed copy of FF #4 with great colors, gloss and centering. This one was graded in 2005 and probably would get 8.5 with a straight resub today. I love the years when CGC was grading tight!

Yup! And that ASM 22 is an under-appreciated cover imo.  I love it because it’s SO Ditko in every way.  Such great pickups