• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
44 44

9,728 posts in this topic

And again I'm posting this book below your sig line and new uber HG FF book. Oh well here it is again anyway. :sorry: and nice book btw.

Tec359.jpg

:signfunny:

It is quite the downer trying to follow after rube and his never ending string of 9.8 keys!

Damn rube!!! lol

Edited by sufunk

After 20 years of searching, an experience with robojo, 2 submissions and a press by joeypost, i FINALLY have my X-men 2 i can be happy with!!!

Just arrived a few minutes ago.....

before press and last submission

xmen2-3.jpg

After joeypost worked his magic :cloud9:

x2-1.jpg

Sorry about the crappo pics. Hopefully :wishluck: , my microteki800 will be here next week and i can ditch these photos!

After 20 years of searching, an experience with robojo, 2 submissions and a press by joeypost, i FINALLY have my X-men 2 i can be happy with!!!

xmen2-3.jpg

x2-1.jpg

Sorry about the crappo pics. Hopefully :wishluck: , my microteki800 will be here next week and i can ditch these photos!

Congrats - that's a beauty :applause:

Avengers2996FC.jpg

Avengers3596FC.jpg

Very nice cheetah (worship)

I was the underbidder on BOTH of those in the CC auction. I had almost forgot how much I regretted not getting either. THANKS!!! lol

Both are sweet but that 35 is amazing! I really wish I hadn't screwed around trying to play it by GPA and just made a bid that definitely would have gotten it. That thing is sick!!!

Congrats :headbang:

xmen2-3.jpg

x2-1.jpg

Congrats - that's a beauty :applause:

Suh-weeet pickup! :headbang: