• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,494 posts in this topic

Been dabbling in the Silver Age lately...glad to have acquired a decent looking copy of this toughie!

Millieannual1.jpg

That copy's more than decent. It's so white it looks like a reprint. :golfclap:

Just got it a few hours ago so couldnt get a decent pic yet. Real nice copy except for the little chip at the top over the letter "E".

ff2.jpg

Very nice, it looks clean and bright. Well done.

Love that cover. No dialogue balloons!

Thank you!

It's gotta be the nicest early FF i've seen at my LCS's in probably 15 years. If not for the chip above the E in greatest and the top staple being pushed in a little, it would probably be in the 9.2-9.4 range.

The cover inks are insanely glossy and bright. They just got a BIG collection from Orlando but this was the only really nice SA Marvel i saw from it. It did have about 5 pretty nice copies each of Hulk 180,181 and 182.

Now just :wishluck: and pray it doesnt come back a PLOD!

my newest child:

adv266.jpg

]

That's a great cover. Classic pink-nosed Krypto! And I love the "Green Arrow and Aquaman" plug at the top. Kids got a lot for their dime back then.

Also, there is a Superman appearance in the Green Arrow story, all around, a great issue.

And as a real bonus, WHITE pages, man those are addicting...