• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,505 posts in this topic

I haven't bought any books in a long while, but decided to place a bid on this one at C'Link. It just arrived yesterday.

xm47_96.jpg

My undercopy! :cloud9:

and your copy must be a 9.8 white. :applause: That 9.6 is nice copy too. :applause:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

I haven't bought any books in a long while, but decided to place a bid on this one at C'Link. It just arrived yesterday.

xm47_96.jpg

and your copy must be a 9.8 white. :applause: That 9.6 is nice copy too. :applause:

It is and I'd post a scan if I had one handy.

xm47_96.jpg

It's really amazing to hold or see a SA in 9.8. The requirements for 9.8 makes it the leader of the pack (my little girl's favorite song right now).

Edited by showcase22gr1959

I just assume ALL HG's are one of cheetahs undercopies at this point (thumbs u

You've never met JR/herefornow/tempus fugitivus/pastimperfekt. I pale in comparison.

xm47_96.jpg

Cheetah, your books are amazing. Bravo!!!!!!!!!!

xm47_96.jpg

Not my book anymore. It's cycle-girl's. :baiting:

xm47_96.jpg

True, but it has a bigger, badder big brother. :insane:

xm47_96.jpg

Thank you! :acclaim:

It's a beautiful book. It's still here on my desk where I can look at it. I haven't yet tucked it in between the 46 and 48.

Beautiful book, Bob! What is next on your list?

Thx for the complement, Jeff. I've got interest in a bunch of comics, and take them as they come along in nice grade with eye appeal and a reasonable and affordable price. Who knows what'll appear next?