• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,513 posts in this topic

From MidOhio.

Tom41.jpg

Tomahawk is a great series :cloud9: Very nice book.

Thanks! I've been really getting into the series recently. Nice stories and art.

I keep getting sucked into SA even though my main focus over the years has been GA. Went Steranko crazy as I picked up a handful of Nick Furys and Cap #110 (IMO, one of the coolest covers ever). Nothing too special about these except the PQ is very nice on all. And I added the Dr. Strange at the same time.

adbd4637.jpg

68d78134.jpg

91e0cf9e.jpg

645f08ff.jpg

37f3a596.jpg

a8753e65.jpg

7f34392f.jpg

59655aa9.jpg

Very nice books... love the cover to Nick Fury 6... Looks so Wood like.

Agreed on the Nick Fury 6!

I'm not a Fury guy at all but just had to get this during the October CL auction because i thought the cover was so cool. I dont think i had ever seen the cover before but couldnt stop looking at it during the auction

comic111.jpg

I'm not a Fury guy at all but just had to get this during the October CL auction because i thought the cover was so cool. I dont think i had ever seen the cover before but couldnt stop looking at it during the auction

comic111.jpg

Thats a really nice copy... congrats :golfclap:

I love picking up random books for the cover when I can afford it.

comic111.jpg

It has an eery resemblance to this earlier comic:

6412-1406-7008-1-mystery-in-space_super.jpg

Couple of books that i have always wanted but was never able to find at the right condition/price, especially the CM #1. I've LOVED that cover since i was a little kid!

Sorry, had the wrong pic up

comic30.jpg

comic3-1-1.jpg

Edited by sufunk

Hey guys.

This is my first post, so I ought to say the obligatory hello to everyone! Seems like an active forum - hoping to become a part of it!

I've been collecting Silver Age Marvel for a couple of years but have only recently begun to make 'serious' purchases. These are the latest two books that I am most happy with :grin:

(Incidentally, check out some of my other books on my Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/robrocketeer - but be nice!)

59one.jpg

AS56CGC_092210.jpg