• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,454 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2022 at 10:18 AM, Math Teacher said:

I purchased this book from an Ebay user without going through Ebay. Naturally, I would like to have found a higher grade, but this is not the worst looking 1.8 I have ever seen, and it was all that I could afford at the time.

AC147.thumb.jpg.bd9826fa98cd3f9cba31d8be3358d894.jpg

Take that to the bank!

On 1/30/2022 at 11:18 AM, Math Teacher said:

I purchased this book from an Ebay user without going through Ebay. Naturally, I would like to have found a higher grade, but this is not the worst looking 1.8 I have ever seen, and it was all that I could afford at the time.

Looks great to me you got a copy that's what matters (thumbsu

On 2/2/2022 at 6:44 PM, dover said:

I nice Chuck Brown and his dog.

peanuts.thumb.jpg.6c50fc85063087199899998ae5d44280.jpg

Nice book  

I actually  read the funnies in the daily paper way prior to reading comics.  Maybe that is partially  why I switched to FOur Colors bout 15 years ago.  

Is there a thread for Silver age Action Comics?  I paged back about a year and could not find one.

This is one of my earliest original Action comics  recently freed from  photobucket.   guess it was worth it for them to be stored  there as a main repository of my scans  for maybe 2- years.  I remember xcanning and posting images from their  back in the days of the ebay comics chat board

Action 316.jpg

On 1/30/2022 at 8:18 AM, Math Teacher said:

My favorite book.  copy looks much better  than a 1.8.  back in the day when i  was actively buying on ebay i would, more often that not)  greatly expand the transaction  or entirely avoid ebay  on a package deal

action 242.jpg