• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

Poem was harsh *towards Mitch.* As others have said, he really doesn't need to be defending a shyster but saying someone like Mitch has no morals at all because of what he does for a living is way over the line, I'm sorry.

I would certainly love to read a poem about Beerbong though, who would deserve it richly. How about it Matt?

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

the pulps you bought from bob

will never get to you

:facepalm:

I don't believe Bob shipped anything. I think he's in a corner and can't afford to refund and can't find most of the pulps. No tracking #, no information on ware (sic) they were shipped, and no communication with the buyer. I believe this is just an attempt to blow smoke and allow Bob to claim he's completed the deal.

It's amazing that he hasn't at the very least shipped what he could and at least attempted a refund plan. Something is better than nothing, but not even a partial attempt.....pathetic.

Poem was harsh *towards Mitch.* As others have said, he really doesn't need to be defending a shyster but saying someone like Mitch has no morals at all because of what he does for a living is way over the line, I'm sorry.

I would certainly love to read a poem about Beerbong though, who would deserve it richly. How about it Matt?

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

will never get to you

I don't believe Bob shipped anything. I think he's in a corner and can't afford to refund and can't find most of the pulps. No tracking #, no information on ware (sic) they were shipped, and no communication with the buyer. I believe this is just an attempt to blow smoke and allow Bob to claim he's completed the deal.

It's amazing that he hasn't at the very least shipped what he could and at least attempted a refund plan. Something is better than nothing, but not even a partial attempt.....pathetic.

Which is what I've been saying. Start small. Send a buck a day. SOMETHING. But that would require Beerbum to implicitly admit he's a thief, and nowhere near an "imperfect victim."

What a d-bag.

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

will never get to you

That would definitely be my guess as well Dave.

Remember to hit me up if you come into Vancouver. Dinner's on me :)

I agree, I had +1'd it thinking it was about Beerbong. That's who deserves the poem. When I reread it, I deleted my post.

I enjoyed it, but Mitch while at the top of the whackadoodle list most days (OK, pretty much every day;) is not the

cause of Matt's trouble.

Great poem...wrong subject.

"Stairlift To Heaven"

There's a dealer who's sure all that glitters is gold

And he's buying a stairlift to heaven.

When he gets there he knows, if the stores are all closed

With a word he can blame it on shipping

Ooh, ooh, and he's buying a stairlift to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but he wants to be sure

'Cause with PayPal words have two meanings.

In a where by the house, there's a pallet astray,

Sometimes all of our pulps are mislaiden.

Ooh, and it makes Matt wonder,

Ooh, and it makes Matt wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the thread,

And my spirit is crying for leaving.

In my thoughts I have seen trails of deals through the years,

And the PMs of those who stand looking.

Ooh, it makes Jean wonder,

Ooh, it really makes Jean wonder.

And it's whispered that soon, if we follow the tune,

Then the Mitchell will lead us to reason.

And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,

And the Boards will all echo with prayer. (Does anyone remember prayer?)

If there's a PM in your Inbox, don't be alarmed now,

It's not tracking from the Beerbong.

Yes, there are two paths he can go by, but in the long run

There's still time to change the road you're on.

And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,

Jean Bails is calling you to join her,

Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know

His stairlift lies with your consignment?

And as we wind on down the road

Our dealings fine within our soul.

There walks a dealer we all know

Who shines blacklight and goes to Shows

How everything still turns to gold.

And if you listen very hard

The gist will come to you at last.

When Boards are one and one is all

To be a rock and not a tool.

Yep...

"Stairlift To Heaven"

There's a dealer who's sure all that glitters is gold

When he gets there he knows, if the stores are all closed

With a word he can blame it on shipping

Ooh, ooh, and he's buying a stairlift to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but he wants to be sure

'Cause with PayPal words have two meanings.

In a where by the house, there's a pallet astray,

Sometimes all of our pulps are mislaiden.

Ooh, and it makes Matt wonder,

Ooh, and it makes Matt wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the thread,

And my spirit is crying for leaving.

In my thoughts I have seen trails of deals through the years,

And the PMs of those who stand looking.

Ooh, it makes Jean wonder,

Ooh, it really makes Jean wonder.

And it's whispered that soon, if we follow the tune,

Then the Mitchell will lead us to reason.

And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,

And the Boards will all echo with prayer. (Does anyone remember prayer?)

If there's a PM in your Inbox, don't be alarmed now,

It's not tracking from the Beerbong.

Yes, there are two paths he can go by, but in the long run

There's still time to change the road you're on.

And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,

Jean Bails is calling you to join her,

Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know

His stairlift lies with your consignment?

very nice :applause:

"Stairlift To Heaven"

Out-freakin-standing. I never knew how much i longed for this song parody. You complete me!

I agree, I had +1'd it thinking it was about Beerbong. That's who deserves the poem. When I reread it, I deleted my post.

I enjoyed it, but Mitch while at the top of the whackadoodle list most days (OK, pretty much every day;) is not the

cause of Matt's trouble.

Always trust your judgement Sha, so the following is just an additional perspective, if an obvious one.

The timing of Matt's poem following some sanctimonious posts from Mitch makes it as clear as could be that he doesn't want Mitch claiming to be helping him.

Under the hypocritical guise of helping him, Mitch is helping Bob,and seeking to retrieve Bob's reputation - a lost cause. At least that is what I infer from the poem and in similar circumstances I think I would end up being almost as angry about Mitch as I would be about Bob. It's collateral damage.

Mitch has not been heard from since has he? Or have I missed his response?

A poem from Matt about Bob would be compelling but of course ill-timed while he is still in limbo about the phantom delivery.

Not withstanding it's all at Matt's expense, I must confess, fatigue over the whole grisly business has otherwise reduced me to malapropisms and three word responses.

God only knows to what it has reduced Matt.

cause of Matt's trouble.

Always trust your judgement Sha, so the following is just an additional perspective, if an obvious one.

The timing of Matt's poem following some sanctimonious posts from Mitch makes it as clear as could be that he doesn't want Mitch claiming to be helping him.

Under the hypocritical guise of helping him, Mitch is helping Bob,and seeking to retrieve Bob's reputation - a lost cause. At least that is what I infer from the poem and in similar circumstances I think I would end up being almost as angry about Mitch as I would be about Bob. It's collateral damage.

Mitch has not been heard from since has he? Or have I missed his response?

Exactly. Mitch is actively hindering any resolution in his slipshod, barely intelligible fashion.

And 1,000 posts in this thread. :o

Keep it on the top -- MM's blabbering and prayerfulness notwithstanding, nothing means squat until Matt comes on and notes Beerbum's made full restitution, one way or another. He has MANY options and avenues available to him, but thus far has chosen only the individual_without_enough_empathy route.

So let Mitch's rep suffer right along with Beerbong's. Either one of them should be ashamed to show their face in polite society until this is resolved, let alone on these boards.

Keep the google bots busy -- keep the thread on top.

Still looking for a conscience, if not fear of lawful consequences, that will come burbling atop Bob's dense inner surface, and see that you get made whole, Matt. :)