• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Covers that form a single image

245 posts in this topic

Earth X. Marvel kinda screwed this one up, there's a missing strip across the horizontal plane. The top and bottom don't exactly match up properly. There's a few problems side to side as well.

99193.jpg.72f98bed3ae0fbc8682383f677d56a0d.jpg

How do you "force a scoll" so that the images show up in the proper order on the screen...?

If the covers are right next to each other, you have to make sure that the end of your 1st image-tag is right next to the beginning of the next image-tag with no space in between like this [/img]

Absolutely, provided your total image size is smaller than the "width" setting of the page itself. You'll notice in the Fathom examples I posted, that's exactly how they're posted...

But that doesn't force a scroll unless the image is smaller than the auto-width code for the whole page (I'm not an html master, so I may not be using the proper terminology.) If it's bigger, it breaks it up, regardless of whether they're coded with no space or not.

I'm sure that's done completely on purpose, because people don't like to scroll right to left when reading posts. How to disable that, without just using one large image, like Joe Collector did with his Watchmen example, I don't know.

Maybe it's an individual feature for each user that can be turned on/off...?