• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

I would be willing to part with it if we could come up with a value for it. :baiting:

Not having the glasses probably kills the value quite a bit. Or does it? (shrug)

I was able to come up with a price rather easily. Assuming we match the last sale price for a raw copy ($39.00), then subtract $30.00 because the glasses aren't included, we come up with a grand total of $9.00. Sound OK to you? :baiting::grin:

Dang sounds like I need to track down a pair of glasses to send with them. I take it any pair of reading glasses will do. :jokealert:

lol

I don't really care about the glasses. Like Nick said, I just want a copy! :pullhair:

What's the brand?

Dark Horse put these out in 2000-2001 I think...around the same time as the lighter.

I have two of them..

Front and back of the package shown.

airfresh.jpg

Haha! That's awesome, thanks for posting that.. "Experience the magic of BETTIE-ROMA!" Classic! Good to know Bettie smelled like lemons lol

What's the brand?

Dark Horse put these out in 2000-2001 I think...around the same time as the lighter.

I have two of them..

Front and back of the package shown.

airfresh.jpg

Warning: Do not ingest. :roflmao:

Well they were going to say "licking this airfreshner likeness of Betty is in no way the same as licking Betty so please don't" but it was just too wordy.

And another 3-D Zone #16 goes down for the count.

SPACE VIXENS comic book 3-D Zone #16

That's around 11 copies that have sold on Ebay in the past year, plus the two that sold on here.

Rare, or just shows up infrequently?

Oh, and anyone want this one on Amazon that I gave a quick search and was surprised to find yet another copy?

Space Vixens, 3-D Comic

I think now that the bulk of "us" have one and have been paying decent prices for them people are taking notice and going through their dollar bins and starting to dig these things out. I still would label them as "rare" because it is a fairly limited print run from what I remember and the census might start to climb as decent copies are sent in to be slabbed. You might even see some 9.8s pop up but I think they will go back into obscurity unless one of us starts hording them and floods the market later on. That one on Amazon looks REALLY nice. It's somewhat tempting.

And another 3-D Zone #16 goes down for the count.

SPACE VIXENS comic book 3-D Zone #16

That's around 11 copies that have sold on Ebay in the past year, plus the two that sold on here.

Rare, or just shows up infrequently?

Oh, and anyone want this one on Amazon that I gave a quick search and was surprised to find yet another copy?

Space Vixens, 3-D Comic

hm I wonder why that one didn't show up on my search or I wasn't notified by eBay....

Oh, well. I have a beautiful copy coming anyway. And I did see that copy on Amazon. I just didn't want to pay $75.00 for it. :eek:

Good question on who is without.

I know of a few other sellers that have a copy of this book. Once that $39 sale took place, they jacked their prices up which means they are tracking Ebay sales.

One guy wants $55 for his now. Originally, he wanted $28 shipped, but only if I mailed him cash.

:eek:

i need one, but i'd only go as high as 30 probably. still hold hope of a good dollar bin dive.

if i could only have 1 in 9.8 though, i'd still pick airboy, which i dont have either haha

I have an Airboy #5 CGC 9.8 (still not for sale yet) but I do have another raw copy at CGC right now. Here's hoping for another 9.8 (or at least a 9.6). :wishluck: