• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Found a copy of Alien Worlds #2 for $2 at Heroescon. :banana:

Is it possible to get someone to check an invoice # for me, or is that a big no-no?

PM sent. (thumbs u

Yeah, it's probably closer to the truth to say that it's 45 days to the day they are graded not the full turn around where they are back in your hands.

That has always been the case for their estimated turnaround times, though - it was from when CGC received the books till when the books left CGCs hands, not when the books actually showed up on your doorstep.

Yeah, it's probably closer to the truth to say that it's 45 days to the day they are graded not the full turn around where they are back in your hands.

That has always been the case for their estimated turnaround times, though - it was from when CGC received the books till when the books left CGCs hands, not when the books actually showed up on your doorstep.

Yep. You can always add at least 1 to 1-1/2 weeks to the stated turnaround times depending on which return shipping method you use. FedEx return shipping is much faster than USPS Registered Mail (2-3 days vs. about a week) but the FedEx shipments aren't insured for as much as the USPS method.

Yep. You can always add at least 1 to 1-1/2 weeks to the stated turnaround times depending on which return shipping method you use. FedEx return shipping is much faster than USPS Registered Mail (2-3 days vs. about a week) but the FedEx shipments aren't insured for as much as the USPS method.

Just making sure everyone was on the same page and some were not thinking from the time it left their front door to the time it arrived at their front door. :thumbsup:

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their invoices online? When I look it just says "No invoices currently available." and has said this for over a week now. :censored:

There is also a SDCC variant - if anyone's interested, the 3-d Sheena image is used.

How about an instant Dave collection?

Holey Moley link

Wow!

Condition Average: VF (Very Fine) Most better, a couple books may be Fine+ only from minor creases in spine.

The up-in-the-air grading range may be the only warning what is tucked under the pile.

Is anyone else having trouble viewing their invoices online? When I look it just says "No invoices currently available." and has said this for over a week now. :censored:

If you refresh the page, they'll show up - it happens from time to time.

If you refresh the page, they'll show up - it happens from time to time.

Indeed. It took 5 refreshes but it worked. Thanks, Mike. (thumbs u

How about an instant Dave collection?

Holey Moley link

Wow!

Condition Average: VF (Very Fine) Most better, a couple books may be Fine+ only from minor creases in spine.

The up-in-the-air grading range may be the only warning what is tucked under the pile.

True, but you never know...

Oh, I know.

And someone must feel comfortable, as when I clicked to check it again there is already a $99 bid. So we'll know one way or another based on the feedback received.

But what a pile of Stevens goodness. :cloud9: