• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,900 posts in this topic

Here is a new Dave Cover discovery:

Cult Movies #9 1993. He also did some work on #10

340440cc-d401-4f3a-b284-48d6ff11674a_zpsd53af4f2.jpg

Keep looking, my friend. He did a few more.

Do you know what #'s? These are not easy to find. I looked at 20 covers at least and only saw 2 with his handywork.

Just go to CultMoviesMagazine.com and click on "back issues'. I believe Dave did covers for #'s 8,9,12(my fave),13,15.

Guys, I'm bored. Now I know how Indy felt between adventures. I need something Dave related to look for. No original art/sketches. I can open the vast Scrooge McK-Dog vault and do that with a local dealer. Need something rare/hard to find but not necessarily expensive. Suggestions? :)

Guys, I'm bored. Now I know how Indy felt between adventures. I need something Dave related to look for. No original art/sketches. I can open the vast Scrooge McK-Dog vault and do that with a local dealer. Need something rare/hard to find but not necessarily expensive. Suggestions? :)

Try this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BETTIE-PAGE-DRESS-UP-MAGNET-SET-2000-Dave-Stevens-/300990411217?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46146d31d1

Try this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BETTIE-PAGE-DRESS-UP-MAGNET-SET-2000-Dave-Stevens-/300990411217?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46146d31d1

Yeah, I've seen those. maybe someday I'll pull the trigger on one.

Finally!

Someone outbid me on the Destiny #2 full book. But at least I won the unused cover proof.

:whee:

Pics?

Once it arrives. Nowadays, I don't count on anything from Ebay if it is my first time dealing with someone until the package arrives safely. And even then...