• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,900 posts in this topic

Picked up two God Planets (which I had never seen before in the wild) for .25 cents each. Both look perfect. Worth a visit to the inlaws :whee:

1) What are those?

2) Dave Fun Fact 6: Most of the overseas covers are bootlegged. They were printed without permission. A few were legally obtained.

3) Did some more digging on this and found that it was limited to only a hundred copies. The roman numerals put it at 15/100. Dave's way of distinguishing them.

Scan0003.jpg

I talked to Bob Burden a little bit at a comic show today. His new Kickstarter project ends Tuesday (12/10/2013). He was trying to rally support. It will feature a cover collaboration that he did with Dave Stevens. He says that it will feature unpublished art & text pieces.

Bob_Burden_Kickstarter_Ad_zpsa29acf3a.png

I conveyed to him that his fans are looking for new material. He's got another Kickstarter project that will be announced sometime after this one.

Apologies if this isn't completely on topic.

DG

Edited by dgarthwaite