• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,897 posts in this topic

As soon as I get the chance I'll post front cover scans of a Cheval Noir #7, Crossfire and Rainbow #4 and a Planet Comics #1 all in 9.6/9.8 condition. Picked them up a few days ago at a local newly found bookstore for a whopping total of $8.00. :banana:

As soon as I get the chance I'll post front cover scans of a Cheval Noir #7, Crossfire and Rainbow #4 and a Planet Comics #1 all in 9.6/9.8 condition. Picked them up a few days ago at a local newly found bookstore for a whopping total of $8.00. :banana:

:takeit:

$16

Man, that was a fast way to double your money.

:blush:

Dave is not getting too much love lately so I thought I would show off some classics.

I thought you tracked down a 9.8 Crossfire 12 and 3-D Zone 16 Space Vixens.

hm

They are not in the display rotation at this time...

I am enjoying the sketchbooks and the magazines.

Edited by faster friends

Dave is not getting too much love lately so I thought I would show off some classics.

Don't think it's lack of love. Between all of us, we're running out of shtuff to buy. Unless you stumble across a great deal on something.

Bambi :cloud9:

Wasn't even aware of these cards.

A full set (including the Hellboy card that appeared before the comics) sold for $9.95 a few months back. I found out later that day.

Someone got quite the deal.

Bambi :cloud9:

Wasn't even aware of these cards.

A full set (including the Hellboy card that appeared before the comics) sold for $9.95 a few months back. I found out later that day.

Someone got quite the deal.

For under $10 - No kidding, Nick, that is a deal. I see there were only 1,200 sets produced. The Mark Schultz card is very nice too.