• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

All I saw was a CGC 9.8 Mr. Moster and a 9.8 Pacific Presents #2, if there was original art of any kind I totally missed it.

I would have grabbed that PP #2, but just didn't have time to watch over the auction.

That's awesome! I love when stuff I never have seen before comes along!

There's that one and the 'Feedback Monster' Boss ad as well in some old GP Magazines, they are listed here :

http://www.davestevens.com/html/ds_gpi.html

Now, I would LOVE to find the posters of those ads, but have been unable to ever find one. I doubt many guitar players of the day would have shelled out $5 for one. lol

arrived today. :)

Unfortunately shipped via media mail, so it's a bit dinged up. :(

You can ship securely via Media Mail. It's how you package that makes the difference.

:gossip: And if the USPS doesn't open the package or charge the receiver at a higher shipping rate.

:ohnoez:

Mine came in last week in similar condition.

Did you order it from the publisher and go with media mail too?

I paid the extra couple bucks for priority, and got it fast and in perfect shape. Seems weird that they would be messed up even if sent media.

Mine came in last week in similar condition.

Did you order it from the publisher and go with media mail too?

I paid the extra couple bucks for priority, and got it fast and in perfect shape. Seems weird that they would be messed up even if sent media.

Yeah, that was my mistake. I forgot to cough up the extra for priority. :( I may buy another; they are cheap as hell; less than cover price.

Thanks for the info guys, that will probably keep me from ordering one myself then. :(

My copy from eBay shipped today. When I get it I'll post a pic of that one. (thumbs u

Got my copy of Alter Ego #21 today and it is SWEET. Looks like a 9.6/9.8 copy to me. :banana:

AlterEgo21NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

Thanks for the info guys, that will probably keep me from ordering one myself then. :(

My copy from eBay shipped today. When I get it I'll post a pic of that one. (thumbs u

Got my copy of Alter Ego #21 today and it is SWEET. Looks like a 9.6/9.8 copy to me. :banana:

AlterEgo21NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

WEWT!

Will CGC grade that? Or will the B&W prevent that?