• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,948 posts in this topic

Happened to notice a seller with the Dave Stevens Selected Sketches Vol. 4 Deluxe signed / numbered edition for $30 this morning so ordered it. Fingers crossed it was described correctly as "new" and the correct edition.

I have some vol #2, vol #3 and vol #4 all signed and numbered if that doesn't pan out for you.

What's the thoughts on the current Rocketeer set from my fellow Stevenites?

Rocketeer registry request

I'd rather see the current original story arc set be renamed, and have a third set created called "Rocketeer Complete" - or something along those lines. Especially since we have a second set covering the Rocketeer Adventure Magazine series.

By the way - so where would the new Rocketeer IDW books be listed? I don't think they have anything to do with the second story arc, Rocketeer: Cliff's New York Adventure - do they?

Why would you keep the Rocketeer Adventure Magazine set separate and not fold that in to the "Complete" set? I would think 3 sets would be sufficient unless there is a valid reason to separate the RAM books:

Rocketeer (1982-1984)

Rocketeer (Complete)

Rocketeer (IDW)

(shrug)

Why would you keep the Rocketeer Adventure Magazine set separate and not fold that in to the "Complete" set? I would think 3 sets would be sufficient unless there is a valid reason to separate the RAM books:

Rocketeer (1982-1984)

Rocketeer (Complete)

Rocketeer (IDW)

(shrug)

+1