• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone happen to know what the going rate for a Mac Rabo

22 posts in this topic

even more to the point.. if you're being offered one and you like it, just pay whatever he's asking.. you might never see another seeing as there aren't that many known to exist and if you have the money to buy such an item, it doesn't matter what the price is.. Certainly it's better than a Frank Miller cover at $100,000

It wouldn't happen to be the cover to Master #57?

MI

Mitch, he's probably referring to Master #38 since they are rare and I was offered that cover several weeks ago.

Scott Williams

ooh, #38 is a nice one

From Fromm? Beware!

MI

Mitch.. when you say Fromm, do you mean.. :

"What art do you have by? Please send me a list"

you send a list.. "oh can you send me images on these items..."

you send images .. "oh how much are these items?"

and then finally ... "oh there's nothing there I'm interested in"

repeat this over and over 2-3-4 times a year for 25 years (or until you stop responding)

isn't that right???

No, I mean "I'll sit here in the living room and look at your art, and not steal it, while you are in the other room"

No, I mean, "I didn't know the difference between a color xerox and an original, so I'll rip you off"

No, I mean, "Beware having this individual over your house"

MI

No, I mean "I'll sit here in the living room and look at your art, and not steal it, while you are in the other room"

No, I mean, "I didn't know the difference between a color xerox and an original, so I'll rip you off"

MI

Well... this thread got interesting. :popcorn:

MI

oh.. I thought you meant

"I'm looking for a nice Foster Sunday from the 1940s.. do you have one for sale so I can ask you dozens of questions and see what your absolute bottom price is before I tell you I don't like the one we've exchanged 20 emails about"

or

"I'm looking for a nice 1920s Krazy Kat Sunday.. do you have one for sale so I can ask you dozens of questions and see what your absolute bottom price is before I tell you I don't like the one we've exchanged 20 emails about"

or

"I'm looking for a nice Kirby Fantastic Four page from an issue under #20.. do you have one for sale so I can ask you dozens of questions and see what your absolute bottom price is before I tell you I don't like the one we've exchanged 20 emails about"

or

"I'm looking for a nice (enter any artist you like here).. do you have one for sale so I can ask you dozens of questions and see what your absolute bottom price is before I tell you I don't like the one we've exchanged 20 emails about"

or just repeat the above until you are thoroughly finished answering my questions

Richard,

No, no, no. But true ... and funny.

The difference is, that if he were the last client on earth, I wouldn't sell him anything. Beside he knows to keep away from me.

Please review what I wrote.

If I had the space and the desire, oh, the stories I could tell.

MI