• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

we'll still have All-Star Western #10

128 posts in this topic

P.S. How could anyone ruin Jonah Hex ?....it would require an almost calculated incompetence (shrug)

Once I saw this picture of a Megan Fox looking horribly mis-shapen in a corset, I knew this movie would tank, and stated so to the derision of the fanboys.

A director that can make Fox look like a fat-legged, white-fleshed freak has no clue why they cast her.

megan_fox-jonahhex_02.jpg

I think what I am going to do is go see Toy Story 3 with my son Hunter for Dads Day, then watch The Good, The Bad and the Ugly and pretend it is Jonah Hex. Seems like a good idea to me...

On a lighter note, Toy Story 3 has a tomato rating of 100%.

Looks like I'll be enjoying a Buzz and a Woody for Fathers Day. ^^

"Out of context Member quote" 'Ho..... :baiting: GOD BLESS....

That comment isn't out of context... lol

P.S. How could anyone ruin Jonah Hex ?....it would require an almost calculated incompetence (shrug)

Once I saw this picture of a Megan Fox looking horribly mis-shapen in a corset, I knew this movie would tank, and stated so to the derision of the fanboys.

A director that can make Fox look like a fat-legged, white-fleshed freak has no clue why they cast her.

I thought the majority here agreed with your opinion. (shrug)

I thought the majority here agreed with your opinion. (shrug)

Just admit he was right, fanboy. ;)

i watched toy story 3 last night and it's a good movie.

come-on it's Toy Story, they couldn't make a bad movie with this franchise

if they tried.

They could've just milked the first movie and made dozens of flops to fill the void

but thankfully Pixar decided not to.

:/

Love Hex but the previews looked bad, too bad as the character has so much potential. I hate the bad accent that the characters have, really really bad. However I will probably still go see the movie and buy it, as I mentioned I love Hex.

Damn shame. Jonah Hex has a great history in comics to work with. Even the current series is really good.

Yeah, they took a very well written character in the comics and turned it into a cheezy B movie. They could have done wonders with this character with the proper -script, director and cast.

Damn shame. Jonah Hex has a great history in comics to work with. Even the current series is really good.

Yeah, they took a very well written character in the comics and turned it into a cheezy B movie. They could have done wonders with this character with the proper -script, director and cast.

That is what Josh Brolin signed up for. And they pulled the rug out from under him. I'm sure he was stoked when he heard about the re-writes with the "Q" blacksmith character and the horse-mounted gatling guns. :ohnoez:

This looks like it's right up there with Superman 3 and Ghost Rider.

Shame.

To me Brolin always was a B tier actor...has he ever done anything spectacular?

Shame.

This movie is going to make Ghost Rider look like Apocalypse Now.

Rent No Country for Old Men. Brolin is a good actor. Plus he was hilarious in Planet Terror.

I have never read a Jonah Hex comic and the movie may be my first experience with the character. Are you all saying I won't like the movie ?? If I like it......well and good, I can then move on to the comics for even better J. Hex entertainment. If I hate it......well, same thing. :whistle:

seems like this should have been easy, but Hollywood does not always get it right first time. One can only hope that they try again and make it right. Get Clint on the case.

100127.jpg.f112c393c5bc0b2029e688fccf2d350c.jpg

100128.jpg.72f08439ebfc99a03f52c7115dbfecb3.jpg

I have never read a Jonah Hex comic and the movie may be my first experience with the character. Are you all saying I won't like the movie ?? If I like it......well and good, I can then move on to the comics for even better J. Hex entertainment. If I hate it......well, same thing. :whistle:

read All star Western 10 and 11, they are good.

Shame.

Oh come on Roy, he was the MAN in Goonies! Oscar worthy! If you have not seen, "No Country for Old Men," that's a must see! That was his best role to date.

Shame.

This movie is going to make Ghost Rider look like Apocalypse Now.

Rent No Country for Old Men. Brolin is a good actor. Plus he was hilarious in Planet Terror.

Oh come on Roy, he was the MAN in Goonies! Oscar worthy! If you have not seen, "No Country for Old Men," that's a must see! That was his best role to date.

I saw No Country For Old Men...you're right it was quite good. Forgot he was in it.

(thumbs u

Never saw Goonies.

lol

I read some Jonah Hex and didn't much care for it; however, that was an issue of personal--not necessarily a quality issue on the part of the book. THIS movie just looks awful and I feel bad for Hex fans. Didn't look like it was going to be all that great to start with but once I saw the gatling guns? OH man doh!

And I'm looking forward to seeing Toy Story 3--heard there was a bit of an edge to part of it this time around, but you just can't go wrong with Pixar.

Damn shame. Jonah Hex has a great history in comics to work with. Even the current series is really good f-ing great.

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

I'm sad to see that Hollywood has fubared what could have been a great movie. I'm a big Jonah Hex fan, and I'll watch the movie, but only when it hits the Netflix free download queue -- probably in about two months.