• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

we'll still have All-Star Western #10

128 posts in this topic

anyone know how much the Hex movie cost? Boxofficemojo's not showing...

think i read in the $60mm range IIRC

It's been rumored to be in the $35 million range. With Megan Fox's Transformers 3 snub, poor box-office to Jennifer's Body and Jonah Hex and an awful SNL appearance last year, I figure she'll be hitting the pages of Playboy really soon.

:wishluck:

+1 :wishluck:

She's already so low on cash that she is starving....Have you seen recent pics?

I'd take her in....feed her....coddle her....hug her and love her and never let her go.

I would let her do my taxes. She looks pretty smart. :insane:

nerd2.jpg

And John Malkovich was clearly texting his performance in from Planet Money.

That, X-not-of-the-family-of-Dice, is hilariously funny.

You'd have to have a theatre background to truly appreciate it...

:roflmao:

anyone know how much the Hex movie cost? Boxofficemojo's not showing...

think i read in the $60mm range IIRC

It's been rumored to be in the $35 million range. With Megan Fox's Transformers 3 snub, poor box-office to Jennifer's Body and Jonah Hex and an awful SNL appearance last year, I figure she'll be hitting the pages of Playboy really soon.

:wishluck:

+1 :wishluck:

She's already so low on cash that she is starving....Have you seen recent pics?

I'd take her in....feed her....coddle her....hug her and love her and never let her go.

I would let her do my taxes. She looks pretty smart. :insane:

nerd2.jpg

It would be well worth it!

(I would just pay my real accountant double to fix her mistakes)

Not that anyone cares, but I just watched the first 40 minutes of "The Goonies" and it was so bad that I couldn't watch it anymore.

I'm assuming I had the correct movie. It was titled "The Goonies" and was about some young boys going after a pirate treasure.

Man, it suxed real bad. I have to assume that I have the wrong "Goonies" movie, because y'all can't be talking up this thing.

I'd rather watch (again), Pee Wee Herman in "Pee Wees Big Adventure". Twenty times better than this slop.

Okay. Back to your regularly scheduled program. :)

Not that anyone cares, but I just watched the first 40 minutes of "The Goonies" and it was so bad that I couldn't watch it anymore.

I'm assuming I had the correct movie. It was titled "The Goonies" and was about some young boys going after a pirate treasure.

Man, it suxed real bad. I have to assume that I have the wrong "Goonies" movie, because y'all can't be talking up this thing.

I'd rather watch (again), Pee Wee Herman in "Pee Wees Big Adventure". Twenty times better than this slop.

2 Questions:

1. How dare you?

2. What gives you the right?

The goonies was a cult classic for kids.

It was the re-spawning of an E.T. like movie (where kids are the main focal point) with an Indiana Jones type of setting.

I am sure this hasn't aged that well, but it is a solid nostalgic piece of the folks that

saw it as kids in the 80's.

I had a backyard theatre viewing of this flick and the kids that were there ate it up.

So I would say still that it is either a nostalgic gem for you or it is a movie for 12 year olds

and under.

(thumbs u

So did anyone actually see the Hex movie yet?

exactly! Anyone see it? I almost did on fathers day but you guys scared me off so i went and saw the A Team, which i enjoyed, im sure the rest of you hated it (shrug)

exactly! Anyone see it? I almost did on fathers day but you guys scared me off so i went and saw the A Team, which i enjoyed, im sure the rest of you hated it (shrug)

I enjoyed A Team as well. It was very entertaining. I liked it better than I thought I would.

I enjoyed A Team as well. It was very entertaining. I liked it better than I thought I would.

I've been DVR'ing and watching A-Team re-runs on TV. :cloud9:

What he said. The plot barely holds together, the action is implausible, but the movie is fun which made it worthwhile for a bit of escapism.

The goonies was a cult classic for kids.

It was the re-spawning of an E.T. like movie (where kids are the main focal point) with an Indiana Jones type of setting.

I am sure this hasn't aged that well, but it is a solid nostalgic piece of the folks that

saw it as kids in the 80's.

I had a backyard theatre viewing of this flick and the kids that were there ate it up.

So I would say still that it is either a nostalgic gem for you or it is a movie for 12 year olds

and under.

(thumbs u

+ 1 meeeelion! Love The Goonies! I'll have to remember the backyard flick thing in about 3 years when my kids are a bit older.

Its laughable that there is a 8 page thread shooting down a movie that no one has watched :makepoint:
:gossip: It must really be that bad.

It's just that much of a disappointment... How do you screw up a western comic hero's first movie? Add elements that never existed in the comics + a faux-hot "actress" = Jonah Hex, the major (let-down of a) motion picture.