• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

we'll still have All-Star Western #10

128 posts in this topic

Never saw Goonies.

lol

Good Lord... wwwMessenToolscom-Varios-big-071.gif

What's next?

You've never seen Caddyshack? Blazing Saddles? Dazed and Confused? Clerks? Slap Shot? The Big Lebowski? They Live? Heathers?

How deep does your depravity run?

hmmm,,,,I have seen Caddy Shack and Blazing Saddles. Caddy Shack was okay I guess. Blazing Saddles was pretty funny but nothing to pay theater ticket prices for. Never heard of Dazed and Confused, They Live and Heather (only Heather I know is Locklear) I have never heard of. I have heard of the Big Lebowski, and I THINK I have heard of Slap Shot and Clerks. But I have only seen the first two I mentioned.

I'm not big on slap stick comedy. Nor horror. Have no idea what category "Heather" falls under.

I will make it a point to someday see Goonies, since so many say it is one of the best.

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What's next?

You've never seen Caddyshack? Blazing Saddles? Dazed and Confused? Clerks? Slap Shot? The Big Lebowski? They Live? Heathers?

hmmm,,,,I have seen Caddy Shack and Blazing Saddles. Caddy Shack was okay I guess. Blazing Saddles was pretty funny but nothing to pay theater ticket prices for. Never heard of Dazed and Confused, They Live and Heather (only Heather I know is Locklear) I have never heard of. I have heard of the Big Lebowski, and I THINK I have heard of Slap Shot and Clerks. But I have only seen the first two I mentioned.

I'm not big on slap stick comedy. Nor horror. Have no idea what category "Heather" falls under.

I will make it a point to someday see Goonies, since so many say it is one of the best.

Clerks is great, but Clerks 2 was one of the funniest movies ever. (thumbs u

Never saw Goonies.

lol

What's next?

Heathers. It's a black comedy. And The Big Lebowski is also a must-see. Not slapstick nor horror.

Well, I just got back from seeing Jonah Hex tonight.

It was bad.

At first, it was Funny Bad. Then Painful Bad. Then it went back to Funny Bad and then the ending was Spectacularly Bad.

But it never got Good Bad or at least Weird Bad. (Going in, I was hoping for at least Good Bad. That was my expectation.)

Every single thing in the movie was terrible. You name it. Acting? Bad. Directing? Bad. -script, costumes, editing, special effects, production design? Bad bad bad bad bad.

Josh Brolin looked like he was in pain. Megan Fox struggled with every line, even "Hello." And John Malkovich was clearly texting his performance in from Planet Money.

The soundtrack was some kind of weird prog-metal, which no doubt will delight thriteen-year-old boys everywhere, or at least the ones who like to set fire to their action figures.

I was trying to figure out, if the movie wasn't called Jonah Hex, if it was called Spooky Cowboy Guy or something and had nothing to do with the comic if maybe I would be a little more forgiving.

But no.

I need to go watch Unforgiven now. Maybe ten or twelve times. And then go back to reading Bronze Age Jonah Hex comics.

On the plus side, perhaps the prices of All-Star Western 10 will now plummet into the ocean and I can finally afford a decent, high-grade copy.

Well, I just got back from seeing Jonah Hex tonight.

It was bad.

At first, it was Funny Bad. Then Painful Bad. Then it went back to Funny Bad and then the ending was Spectacularly Bad.

But it never got Good Bad or at least Weird Bad. (Going in, I was hoping for at least Good Bad. That was my expectation.)

Every single thing in the movie was terrible. You name it. Acting? Bad. Directing? Bad. -script, costumes, editing, special effects, production design? Bad bad bad bad bad.

Josh Brolin looked like he was in pain. Megan Fox struggled with every line, even "Hello." And John Malkovich was clearly texting his performance in from Planet Money.

The soundtrack was some kind of weird prog-metal, which no doubt will delight thriteen-year-old boys everywhere, or at least the ones who like to set fire to their action figures.

I was trying to figure out, if the movie wasn't called Jonah Hex, if it was called Spooky Cowboy Guy or something and had nothing to do with the comic if maybe I would be a little more forgiving.

But no.

I need to go watch Unforgiven now. Maybe ten or twelve times. And then go back to reading Bronze Age Jonah Hex comics.

On the plus side, perhaps the prices of All-Star Western 10 will now plummet into the ocean and I can finally afford a decent, high-grade copy.

Why that book exploded in value while Action Comics #419(first Human Target) didn`t I will never know,both books came out about the same time, one had a bomb for a movie,the other has a top rated show renewed for a second season on Fox, all we heard was hype about Hex and nothing about Human Target. It`s amazing what gets hyped and what doesn`t. 2c

anyone know how much the Hex movie cost? Boxofficemojo's not showing...

think i read in the $60mm range IIRC

It's been rumored to be in the $35 million range. With Megan Fox's Transformers 3 snub, poor box-office to Jennifer's Body and Jonah Hex and an awful SNL appearance last year, I figure she'll be hitting the pages of Playboy really soon.

It's been rumored to be in the $35 million range. With Megan Fox's Transformers 3 snub, poor box-office to Jennifer's Body and Jonah Hex and an awful SNL appearance last year, I figure she'll be hitting the pages of Playboy really soon.

:wishluck:

+1 :wishluck:

She's already so low on cash that she is starving....Have you seen recent pics?

She's already so low on cash that she is starving....Have you seen recent pics?

I'd take her in....feed her....coddle her....hug her and love her and never let her go.