• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

This kind of just burns me! These people deserve to rot for taking money and not getting the merchandise to the buyer.

Best of luck getting your money back and I hope you find help with one of the board attorney's

(thumbs u

I met Stacey a couple of times and he seemed like a nice enough guy but there's absolutely no good reason at all that this couldn't have been settled long ago. If Stacey couldn't access the book then a refund should have been received and I hope that it will now arrive before legal action has to be taken.

BHF, Has Stacey provided any kind of reason why he hasn't refunded you before now?

I met Stacey a couple of times and he seemed like a nice enough guy but there's absolutely no good reason at all that this couldn't have been settled long ago. If Stacey couldn't access the book then a refund should have been received and I hope that it will now arrive before legal action has to be taken.

BHF, Has Stacey provided any kind of reason why he hasn't refunded you before now?

I have always given the option of a refund, but I wanted the book first and foremost, so I always gave that as my first option. Stace is no longer in England (where his books supposedly are...more on this in a few), and the person who was helping him originally with his stuff is no longer helping him as they had a falling out and the next person that's helping him has a lot of time constraints and is not able to access the book (this person is, from what I gather, helping Stace with ALL his belongings there, not just books, hence a delay). He has not given me a reason why I have not been refunded other than to say (through FT) he is doing his best to get me the book.

I still have not gotten an answer as to why his TTA 93 9.6 Boston showed up on Pedigree for sale a few months back when he does not have his books (folliowed immediately by a new label TTA 95 9.4 non-ped in the listings btw hm)

I just want my money back...I paid for 5 books, I received 4 books.

It's interesting that the TTA 95 is no longer listed on Pedigree either...we all know that Doug NEVER takes down scans of books that have sold....maybe just a weird coincidence (shrug), don't know and don't really care at this point.

Do we have any board members in NZ ??

What good would that do? :eek:

Your mission, should you decide to accept it is.....

SPY ...what else ??

SPY ...what else ??

Yeah. He might be smuggling shipments of TTA 95 Northlands in by the thousands. :makepoint:

SPY ...what else ??

That's cool. Almost everything i know about NZ, I learned from Flight of the Conchords. I already knew there were a lot of sheep there.

I can also be reached at my email: [deleted]

PM me for my phone number if you would like to speak in person.

I'd suggest you remove your email address from this post - this is a public message board which is a haven for spambots harvesting email addresses :thumbsup:

Aren't all of our email addresses in our Profiles? (shrug)

I'd suggest you remove your email address from this post - this is a public message board which is a haven for spambots harvesting email addresses :thumbsup:

Is mine?

No!

No!

I realize now that we each input our own if we prefer to do so...I rarely go there so I couldn't remember if it was automatic or we input individually by choice... doh!

No!

I realize now that we each input our own if we prefer to do so...I rarely go there so I couldn't remember if it was automatic or we input individually by choice... doh!

I had to remove mine cuz hot chicks kept e-mailing me.