• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

Am i correct in assuming this book has never surfaced elsewhere?

I remember reading that it was in a safety deposit box or something in another country he couldn't go back to or something along those lines. Is that still the story?

According to stace if he has the book it is in england. He is in new zealand. He was supposed to have a friend, john, go to where his books are and check to see, but that never materialized unfortunately and that was almost 2 years ago

Sorry man! Unfortunately, it doesnt look like you will ever get satisfaction from this whole mess.

I can only assume with all the good guy UK boardies on here, if he had ANY intention of getting this book to you it could have been accomplished LONG ago!

At $5/week, brasseye could have paid this off long ago. :(

I'll mow your lawn for $10

Keep your offers of man-scaping him out of this thread! rantrant

:sick:

I'll trim your hedges for $15 :wishluck:

:takeit:

:banana:

:whee:

Sweet! Pay for my plane fair?

Nope, shipping wasn't included in the terms of the offer, you fly on your own dime! :rulez:

I offfered Bill full payment, he turned it down. And thats been the last I've heard of him.

What would you like to happen now (shrug)

Is that documented on the chat forum?

Hi Stacy

You offered me a partial refund that I turned down. I will gladly accept a full refund and will consider the matter closed. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Back on topic. Stace you say you offered a full refund. I accept a full refund.

Nope, shipping wasn't included in the terms of the offer, you fly on your own dime! :rulez:

:sorry:

I try to be benign over such matters, but I have seen this issue come up from time to time on here for years now. I know a thing or two about patience, believe me, but if anyone was ever due an azz whuppin', it is Stace. Stace, if you had even an inkling of class, you should be beyond ashamed. You sir, suck.

I try to be benign over such matters, but I have seen this issue come up from time to time on here for years now. I know a thing or two about patience, believe me, but if anyone was ever due an azz whuppin', it is Stace. Stace, if you had even an inkling of class, you should be beyond ashamed. You sir, suck.

I'm pretty sure that opportunity to redeem "even an inkling of class" from this fiasco disappeared for brasseye like 3 years ago meh