• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,128 posts in this topic

:bump:

Anyone have any new Pre-Robin Tec news to share? (shrug)

My 28-37 run. Not the greatest picture, but the only one I have before being tucked away.

TECS.jpg

This is one incredible run. Having the books is one thing but the grades on these bad boys is un-real.

Like showcase said it really is the best run I've ever seen. Grade average and all.

Your lowest grade in there is a 3.5 and on your highest books there is not a PLOD in the bunch. Really really a grand accomplishment. :applause:

Any love for a nice low grade #37?

Definitely! :applause:

My addition to the club. tec37.jpg

Wow now there's a solid 37, and the PQ is unreal OW/W.

Hoping to upgrade from my 1.0 Cr/OW 37 one day.

Thanks! Yeah, certainly beyond average pages for the grade. Hey, if I decide to sell it (No plans too), I'll drop you a note.

Detective29.jpg

It should hopefully have some company soon. :wishluck:

Background? :popcorn:

Bought it restored. Used to be in a blue 1.5 slab. Copy that I'm very happy to have. A-OK with restored copies like this all day. (thumbs u

i remember this copy..CGC blue 1.5 old label...I had a chance to buy it for $5500 on CLINK back in '05..cover was re-attached with masking tape...now restored by Susan.

Any love for a nice low grade #37?

Definitely! :applause:

My addition to the club. tec37.jpg

Wow now there's a solid 37, and the PQ is unreal OW/W.

Hoping to upgrade from my 1.0 Cr/OW 37 one day.

Thanks! Yeah, certainly beyond average pages for the grade. Hey, if I decide to sell it (No plans too), I'll drop you a note.

Please do, I'd be very interested! :foryou:

As corny as this may sound, I'm quite excited to see this thread up and running again. While I realize that yes this is a new(er) thread, it was getting lost for a little while and over the past few days alone, we've seen a 27, a 29, a 31, two 37's, and an entire run of 28-37.

These are truly amazing books and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels privileged for having the opportunity to share in the enthusiasm that can sometimes run rampant in this thread.

Thank you to all for sharing. :golfclap:

Detective29.jpg

It should hopefully have some company soon. :wishluck:

Background? :popcorn:

Bought it restored. Used to be in a blue 1.5 slab. Copy that I'm very happy to have. A-OK with restored copies like this all day. (thumbs u

Agreed - it looks just beautiful and congratulations! :applause:

tec27.jpg

my tec27 ng

my mission from here on out is to getting any of the missing bat pages! I'm a big af15 collector but its not often you find tec27's. I'm very happy

That's incredibly cool to to find any 27. Must be a joy to own it. :cloud9: