• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Just back from CGC. Special thanks to Foolkiller for convincing me to resub it. Could not be happier.

sc07fdd8d5_zpsa507f137.jpg

A jaw dropping copy of one of the best comics in all of the golden age (worship)

+1 (thumbs u Beauty!

OMG! What a treasure you have there, congrats!

Just back from CGC. Special thanks to Foolkiller for convincing me to resub it. Could not be happier.

sc07fdd8d5_zpsa507f137.jpg

A jaw dropping copy of one of the best comics in all of the golden age (worship)

Yes, indeed......an incredible looking copy based upon the scan which I am looking at!!! :cloud9:

What are the defects that we are not seeing here that resulted in an initial CGC grading of only 3.5? ???

Was it a straight resub for the upgrade to 5.0 (i.e. CGC grading inconsistency) or was there some intervening work done to the book to facilitate this upgrade? hm

Either way.....just an absolutely gorgeous copy of a classic Batman cover book. (thumbs u