• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

A coverless Tec #29 as well... LINK

Didn't last long. I'm willing to bet it was probably somewhat brittle though if the the Cap #1 they sold was brittle too.

I really thought hard about picking it up when it was first listed. hm I'm sure long-term it's a decent investment, but I decided in the end that the missing panels would bug me, & that it's more than I wanted to pay for a coverless book... even a Tec 29. Awfully tempting though!

A coverless Tec #29 as well... LINK

This was one of my old copies and the description he gives is really misleading IMO. Here are MY notes on the book when I was selling it.

1st 4 wraps married and the centerfold is from a 3rd book.

1st wrap is split with chipping and the lower right panel was replaced by Matt Nelson

3rd wrap has a panel missing

4th wrap has small piece out of the last panel

several extra staple holes along spine in the book except for the first 4 wraps and the centerfold.

No staples in the book at all

The good things are that the pager quality is very nice cream to off white

James G

Detective #33 CGC 4.0 cr/ow

unpressed

raw in a private collection for decades

Tec3340.jpg

didn't think 33s were in your scope. Nice :)

:applause:

I've always had a soft spot for Tec #33

when I first put my tec run together some 10 years ago, tec 33 was the book I sought "first"....it was "old school" thinking (since I had not actively collected since the mid 90's, upon my return 10 years ago)...

I quickly realized, in our cgc cover centric world, that I should have gone after 31/29/35 first, but never regretted owning a nice 33!

unpressed

Tec3340.jpg

when I first put my tec run together some 10 years ago, tec 33 was the book I sought "first"....it was "old school" thinking (since I had not actively collected since the mid 90's, upon my return 10 years ago)...

I quickly realized, in our cgc cover centric world, that I should have gone after 31/29/35 first, but never regretted owning a nice 33!

I'm definitely old school

I wonder what it will command. Seriously gorgeous copy.

Yes. Highest graded by a mile. I'm sure Eric Roberts will be VERY interested in it.

nope, he is pretty much done collecting comics (at least that's what he told me not too long ago)... I would be shocked if he was a bidder on it...

unpressed

Tec3340.jpg

I'm definitely old

fixed that for ya (thumbs u

I wonder what it will command. Seriously gorgeous copy.

Yes. Highest graded by a mile. I'm sure Eric Roberts will be VERY interested in it.

nope, he is pretty much done collecting comics (at least that's what he told me not too long ago)... I would be shocked if he was a bidder on it...

Did he/Will he sell off his wonderful collection ?

I actually own his former Tec 47 9.0 but I figured he passed it on after he managed the lone 9.2