• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Teen Titles (Silver Age)

409 posts in this topic

Patsy Walker #64

Really like this cover!

:headbang:

Patsy and Hedy #10

efe83316c217d661c8a0ddfe98fe4474_zps2f7542bc.jpg[/img]

I wonder how many fat chicks bought the fat girls diet that was advertised in this issue. I don't think this ad would fly today. 1952 was a different time. lol Can't even say the word fat today talking about the overweight.

e99bf3355ded1db546ef98493bec6564_zps3a2cac55.jpg[/img]

Just got this last week, completing my Kirby run on the title.

MyOwnRomance75.jpg

It includes and ad for some product to help girls gain weight, and make shapely thighs and calves. I like a big leg woman!

And indeed, that Patsy Walker #7 cover is cracked.

MyOwnRomance75.jpg

It includes and ad for some product to help girls gain weight, and make shapely thighs and calves. I like a big leg woman!

Nice book! Love that gal in the red bathing suit.

Nice book! Love that gal in the red bathing suit.

Someone else bought one of these comics besides me??? lol Love that cover! Was that on EBay? I think I saw it if it was. It presents pretty nice!

A great trio of books. It's always interesting to see the Marvel corner box on more obscure titles. I believe that #106 was the last in the run.

This cover to #105 is unusual.

Scan-131005-0010_zpsfbe2c7e3.jpg

When you look at the hair on the characters on this cover, it makes you think that Stan Goldberg did more than just the colouring. hm

In fact the whole cover seems to smack of diverse hands. The desk in the back isn't even on the same visual plane as the file cabinet.

I attended NYCC yesterday and today. I asked EVERY dealer if they had a copy of this book...almost every one said they either never had a copy....or had not had one in at least 5 years, all but one. Got this one today.

Only copy in the room.

Patsy Walker #1 :headbang:

51b2398d581f1c8a1b4ea7f29be4af95_zpsb017567f.jpg[/img]

I heard that Helen Grant will be a major character in IRON MAN 4 - these books are going to go thruthe roof!~

Will her appearance also include Linda Carter student nurse??? lol Might have to start flipping books. hm

On second thought....nahhhhhhh I will save Helen Grant for my grand kids. lol